Toribash
Originally Posted by Redd View Post
And you my man! Much love Gykey ♥

Awhhh <3
Some players in Tank really have some potential to do well in CL, we just need to establish if we're going to utilize that and take CL seriously or not.

I don't take anything truly serious since it is a game, but I do pit in some effort when fighting, maybe a little more when it's for my clan. People like Ninja know I don't like to try ever, and when I do, it's probably because I'm pissed off as hell. Lel
If that's the general attitude of the clan then we probably shouldn't enter clan league, or at least, make our intentions known to everyone partaking. Especially if there's people like yourself who won't take it as seriously and in turn, shouldn't play.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Remember where you came from
Join Origin Apply Here
instagram.com/ReddMarshUK
illuminati: "You got mad followers Redd"
Zeus: "He's the shit"

I don't see why, it's just a game that's meant to have fun in. I still win more often than a good portion of most of my peers. I just don't try hard, or take it super serious. I see it purely as a game to get to get her with friends, and have fun. That's the mentality I used to win games.
If that's the general attitude of the clan then we probably shouldn't enter clan league, or at least, make our intentions known to everyone partaking. Especially if there's people like yourself who won't take it as seriously and in turn, shouldn't play.

I agree with Redd. We should all try. It's a game for fun, but we are entering CL to make a name, So if you don't wanna be serious then don't take up a spot.
I think fun in the clan tops all aspects.
But doesn't overrule most aspects, such as not trolling, being nice and such things.

Participating in Clan League is another form of challenge and fun in my opinion.
Pendragon = Bandwagon.
Originally Posted by sensei View Post
I agree with Redd. We should all try. It's a game for fun, but we are entering CL to make a name, So if you don't wanna be serious then don't take up a spot.

I see no need to be serious, in well, a game over a decade old. It is just a game, no need to be super serious, try a little have fun. At the end of the day all that matters is that you had fun not that you won or lost. If you're bent out of shape about winning, you're sure to lose, I'd you think about losing, you will lose.
Redd was farming a booster for TC a d Dillon got banned because another account with same GUID probably was the one farming with Redd. Dillon says the other account isn't him, but I find it all too convenient for him.