ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Promo-team]Escape Uke's Trap!

Escape from Uke! ~Props to Rott for banner

So What's Going On?
-Uke has trapped you on top of a tunnel underground! Uke said something about a "suprise" that will be your end! You better move quickly!
-Your goal is to maneuver through the tunnel, either go all the way down, or through the secret hole that uke used to escape. Speed is key on this course, you will find out why soon enough. At the end, you may just touch uke, or for more points beat him up for trapping you.

So What Are The Rules?
1. No stealing replays
2. No hacking replays
3. No cheating in the course, meaning you must complete it, going to the bottom, or through the hole
4. No telling about the "surprise" uke set!
5. No editing the gamerules of the mod unless the gravity is not set to -15. EDIT: I did not realize how high the dismember threshold was, you may edit it as you please to help you bash uke into pieces, but you may go no lower than 100 dm.
6. Have fun

Prizes?!?
1st Place: 40k
2nd Place: 25k
3rd Place: 10k

How Will One Be Judged?
-Judging is based on speed, style, and brutality at the end, they are based on precentages.
-50% speed, 45% style (fluidity/realism), and 5% brutality (on uke)

Details of the mod
-Black is nongrabby
-Blue is also nongrabby
-Red is instagib
-Green is grabby
-There are two options on your way through the tunnel, Either way is fine, but you must have all limbs with you as you reach uke
-Make sure that the gravity is set at 0.00 0.00 -15.00

The mod was made by blkk, all credits to him. Ask me for any questions about the mod.

This will end the 30th of November, so get your replays in quick!
Attached Files
UkesTrap.tbm (4.2 KB, 367 views)
Last edited by Megadoomer; Nov 26, 2009 at 07:12 PM.
Originally Posted by ssbmteam View Post
and wait, can we add frames to the thing or not?

You can't edit the gamerules. I just said that...
And if you need 5000 frames just to get to uke then well....You might want to learn more about the game before you attempt these kinds of comps.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
mine says unable to load ukestrap.tbm how would i fix that
/Users/18239/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2010/Feb 23, 2010/callsign-generator.php.png
I'm not a mod genius, so I'm not sure, it works with some people, and others not :/

Also, I didn't notice the crazy dm thresh before, you may change it as you please now, as long as it does not go below 100 dm.
Last edited by Megadoomer; Nov 18, 2009 at 03:44 AM.
awww man i was hoping to this its not like i have anything better to do with our laptops at school since they blocked multiplayer
/Users/18239/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2010/Feb 23, 2010/callsign-generator.php.png
I found a way NOT to run out of time so i'll be fine now and i'll change the dismember thereshhold to 100. Thx
alright well here is my entry
Attached Files
sittin' back.rpl (628.3 KB, 60 views)
iCoF l OLDA l OoT
COGNITION OF FRUITS
short way is for pussies
Attached Files
ukes trap.rpl (1,003.9 KB, 79 views)
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
the part where you got launched was what made the replay awesome for me. I would have given you 1st place it you could have made it to the top with out touching the walls in your launch.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN