Toribash
Original Post
[GM] Clan League Finals (and Bronze Match)

Clan League Finals are ready to go!

FINALS MATCHUP

With Alpha vs Vector coming on for the Bronze Cup!

Rules:
Spectators from the competing clans are not allowed. Clan members in the room must fight at least once.

If a player fights in a mod more than one time, the player cannot fight at all during the next mod.

Brushu (x4)
Taekkyon (x4)
Judofrac (x4)
Aikido (x4)
Lenshu3ng (x3)
swfixed (x3)
judo (x3)

This rounds mystery mod is a classic: judo.tbm.

Bracket

1st. Untradable 2013 Clan League winner trophy*, Achievement*, TP/VIP*, 150k, Full Alpha Imperial, Demon Relax, Pure Force, SECRET UNRELEASED ITEM PRIZE

2nd. Untradable 2013 Clan League runner up trophy*, Achievement*, TP*, 100k, Full Static, Pure Relax

3rd. Achievement*, TP*, 50k, Magma Force/lax

*Each

The deadline for the Finals is:

11/11/13

Good luck, and happy bashing.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
can u guys fro relaxx all and tgs announce the time you will fight so we can watch and maybe someone stream it
the god
Yeah we're working on a time to fight and will announce it when it's decided so people can stream and whatnot.
Congrats top 2 teams for finals. (Bronze match too :P) If I was to bet on one, TGS is probably the major favorite in my eyes.

My question is: how can I stay notified and be able to watch the finals live? As I rly wanna watch them live with all the real-time excitement.
I have the exact same question as Jsnuff. Could you guys get together and figure out a time and post it here so we can watch? I'll probably stream it.
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Yeah we're working on a time to fight and will announce it when it's decided so people can stream and whatnot.

Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
Heh, We have dem [] around TGS
Is this a sign? c:
Good luck TGS and RelaxAll(Cept holo, I wish holo the worst of luck)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli