Toribash
Hi it's n3wb I'll be able to play this round and I want 4 matches let me in this ho
"I cannot just demand my members to drop everything they're doing in life to play some Clan League matches at a certain time that TGS,deems to be fit."
---
"I've asked Joboman this twice now, and each time he has ignored me. We need you guys to organize a time and date where your members can come together and play our matches"
please let's refrain from any meme posts or anything and instead let the leaders talk among themselves instead
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
so don't post either

You're not helping. You're instigating.
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Originally Posted by Micah View Post
"I cannot just demand my members to drop everything they're doing in life to play some Clan League matches at a certain time that TGS,deems to be fit."
---
"I've asked Joboman this twice now, and each time he has ignored me. We need you guys to organize a time and date where your members can come together and play our matches"

The homies will do it right now, u asked me if we can all meet up at a certain time and I said I'll see what I can do but the bros have lives and school and shit but we could have done our matches yesterday with you. We want this hard and fast but u lads want some dramatic thing
I apologise for this post.
Originally Posted by JoboMan View Post
The homies will do it right now, u asked me if we can all meet up at a certain time and I said I'll see what I can do but the bros have lives and school and shit but we could have done our matches yesterday with you. We want this hard and fast but u lads want some dramatic thing

Gee, would have been nice if you communicated that to us. You're totally right, we are definitely the ones at fault.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]