Ranking
Belt (Minimum is brown): Master Belt on old. Orange here.
How happy are you with your level of skill in the game ? : I am pretty happy.
Are you recommended by one of our members ? (if so,by who ?) :
Favorite/Best Official Mod: AikidoBD, Aikido.
Special skills: (Can include Toribash skills like replay-making.Can include any skills outside it): Arts.
Examples of that skill(if applicable, at least 2 would be nice): I can post WIPs later?
Previous Clans(if any): No previous clans.
Favorite Forum(if any): Art/Texture, Art, Beginner Sanctuary, Any forums.
Toribash organizations Affiliated With(if any):No.
Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?( we don't allow multi-clanning) : No alts.
Level of in game activity: Daily
Number of Infractions: None
Applying Local Moderator
I think that you would be a good member for that clan but i would still have to test you but for now ill send an invite
ACCEPTED
The door to freedom has opened its your choice to walk through it.
You D3VIL, its me youngsandm, I have bad news, I won't be online until September or next year. And I made a new youtube account, its "youngestyoungster", I got a awesome logo. Made the new channel today, gonna make some toribash vids soon or later, it aint gonna make a cheap first vid. My video test vid will come first after that ima wait a few days and then make a real vid with music.
Last edited by briss031; Aug 4, 2013 at 07:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If you don't have balance you don't succed,but if you train on balance of skills and style no will stop you from your dreams
Belt (Minimum is brown) :orange but this is my second account my other account is jeffice is a 2dan
How happy are you with your level of skill in the game ? :100000001
Are you recommended by one of our members ? (if so,by who ?) :nope
Favorite/Best Official Mod: akiodo
Special skills: (Can include Toribash skills like replay-making.Can include any skills outside it): can make good mods , replay ,and pictures
Examples of that skill(if applicable, at least 2 would be nice):I cant mak a picture for this clan, or a mod
Previous Clans(if any)PIV)
Favorite Forum(if any):no
Toribash organizations Affiliated With(if any):
Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?( we don't allow multi-clanning) :jeffice
Level of in game activity:9
Number of Infractions: ?
i would like to see a picture for the clan but ill send an invite for now
-----
also i heard you played with d3vil some time back
Last edited by TinySwexx; Aug 12, 2013 at 10:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I will one day be as good as Swexx him self....
Guys im guna start recruting so we can get a few more mems so that we can have a bit more of a live fourm
-----
I would highly like to know who our artist are in the clan so if you are one of us it would be nice to see an example of what you can do
Last edited by D3VIL3Y3Z; Aug 25, 2013 at 11:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The door to freedom has opened its your choice to walk through it.
D3LIL3Y3Z I'm sorry but I quit the girls clan and am now the leader of godz clan

I was wondering if we can have a truths and if you can show me some of the leader stuff