Ranking
Original Post
(milk) Recruitment

Interested in Funk?

Send an application including the things listed below:

The listed above are just some things we would like to know, but the application is completely free form and how you want to describe yourself.

Good luck.
Last edited by Opener; Sep 2, 2018 at 07:11 PM.
Who am I?: Yo, I'm Powes. My real name is Akeno. I am a 15 year old Asian boy from China; though I am currently living in North America. I'm basically your average Asian boy-personality wise. I made this account after being banned by Powas. I don't really have a "main". Just some account named oxob30000 which I made based off an animator I really liked.

Background: I have a mom(No dad sadly. Rather not get into that) a dog(A husky, Love him long time) and a 10 year old brother(He's fun to tease) I also play soccer for the high school I go to. When soccer season is over, I play football with my friends at the local park. I wouldn't consider myself overly athletic, but more so just "fit".

So what can you do?: As stated before, I play soccer and football. I am a decent player at toribash(I guess?). My skills ingame wise range to a lot of things. I can help out tc wise, war wise, or pretty much anything that does not involve art. Heck, I could buy you a dog if you wanted. I'm also good at milking ;)

Why do you want to join?: Milk seems like a chill clan for the most part. People like zwift and foobi are great but humble players. Was hoping to have some chill casual wars and have fun in this clan. Just seems like a fun and casual clan overall. On top of that, it's active. How often do you see an active, non-toxic clan am I right? Actually I just want to join because I'm a milk addict

Thanks for reading. Hope I make it in
~Powes
Very well done, straight forward application. Welcome to the clan powes.
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Intro
Hey milk people, The name's Sean. I'm a 16 year old boy from Ontario, Canada

A little bit about me
I'm a chill guy who really likes hanging out and talking about life (and partying on occasion). When I'm bored, I like to listen to music and try to pretend I'm performing it live in front of a couple thousand people. I like to be outdoors, you can usually find me skiing in the winter and mountain biking in the summer. Enough about my actual life and more about tb - I started playing this game when I was about 8 and played on and off since then. My alts consist of Inarwal, Hexboss and Milchax. I'm sticking with this one until I'm done playing tb for good.

What I can do for the clan
I think I could be an asset to milk because I'm fluent in both English and French, and I can speak and understand intermediate Spanish and constantly getting better at it (I could translate if needed). I'd also like to share my skills and experiences and hear yours as well so I can improve. I'm willing to participate in wars and clan events.

Why I want to join
I want to join because milk seems like a very chill, easy going clan. I kind of just wanna have fun and get to know you guys better.

thanks for reading bois
damn it feels good to be a gangsta'
Powes has been removed from the clan.

Thugoid, your application is okay, but your amount of posts make us question our decision. Also, I have never seen you in-game in my entire life, and I'm in-game like 24/7. Join our discord if you want to talk and get to know us before we accept you in the clan. https://discord.gg/BRBUWNx
Last edited by Zwift; Jun 4, 2018 at 10:42 AM.
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Originally Posted by Zwift View Post
Thugoid has been accepted, welcome fam.

aww yea
damn it feels good to be a gangsta'
Hello Milk Clan!

My real name is Kyle, and my Toribash name ( As you probably already know ) is Shinigami. I'm currently 17 and I'm turning 18 in October, as seen on my profile. I was born in California but I'm currently living in Pennsylvania. My family consists of quite a few things, however I'd prefer not to go into detail about them. You can ask about me all you want but I'd prefer to keep my family out of it.
I don't have many skills but I'm pretty good at Digital Art, and Digital Art is a Broad term if you want to know anything more on that message me on Discord.
My reasons for joining are simple:

The clan I was in was removed and was given it's previous name. ( I was Removed )

I like some of the members, plus it looks like a nice clan to be in.
Nice straight forward application, I like it. Your application is in discussion my dude.
-----
The council has spoken, welcome aboard Shinigami.
Last edited by Zwift; Jun 19, 2018 at 01:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Pretty well organized app, but lack of posts can change. I've played with you before, and you seem like a pretty solid player. Council will review your application, please wait for a response here or on discord.
(╭ರᴥ•́)