Ranking
*Belt and Qi: Brown belt, 555 QI
*GMT (if you do not know it, look it up): +7
*Previous Infractions: None
*Previous Clan/s: None
*Are you active on the forums (at least 3 posts per week): I'm not active on forums, but I PROMISE I will.
*Why do you want to join: Because I wanted to join a clan, darkshadow8 invited me here, and I feel this clan is great and I wanted to be part of a great clan.
*Do you have any talents (if so what are they, and give an example of your work): I'm good at in game. Darkshadow8 have taught me some arts, so I will start to try making avvy and textures.
*Why should we pick you: Well, I promised to be active, and you can trust me on that.
Extra:I'm a friend of darkshadow8, I quit TB a month ago and decided to go back. I told dark I wanted a clan, and he told me to go to RAM, "its a good clan, but you gotta be active". So Ill be active from now.
What chat programs do you have (ex. msn, skype): none
Do you go on the irc frequently: if I need to, then I will.
New to the forum =D
I can't fly, but I can kick your ass
*Belt and Qi:2nd dan with 2055 qi
*GMT (if you do not know it, look it up):-4
*Previous Infractions:Useless post and insulting other member
*Previous Clan/s:Fish,Atlantic
*Are you active on the forums (at least 3 posts per week):Yes totally
*Why do you want to join:I saw that this clan was dying so i want to help out by joining
*Do you have any talents (if so what are they, and give an example of your work):
*Why should we pick you:I am a easygoing person and i wanna help you guys
Extra:not much
What chat programs do you have (ex. msn, skype):Msn,AIm
Do you go on the irc frequently:Yes
Replay

(at least 3 replay):Im on my bad comp and i lost all my data from some trojain so i will try to post later

Edit:actually Forget it
Last edited by malik700; Jun 11, 2010 at 12:13 AM.
Blank.
np feel free to explore and rebuild our "active" board xD
Do it with style or don't even bother doing it.
*Belt and Qi: 4th dan black belt ;4275qi
*GMT (if you do not know it, look it up):
*Previous Infractions: None
*Previous Clan/s: the pie clan
*Are you active on the forums (at least 3 posts per week): im active in it and check my pm daily and im also a wibbler and i think i do more than 3 post in a week...
*Why do you want to join: because nblxba and barreta invited me i also wanna help to recruit people..
*Do you have any talents (if so what are they, and give an example of your work): im goot at aikido and other types of aikido of course also on other mods im also good in single player
*Why should we pick you: im active in forums,i wanna help to recruit some people..and im a friendly person and can also help on other things ...
What chat programs do you have (ex. msn, skype): skype
Do you go on the irc frequently: ill do wehn i must
CO-Leader of
RAM