Toribash
Original Post
Torishop update
Good time of a day!

As you may have noticed, Torishop has been disabled for some time today. This happened due to major pricing changes we made.

CLICK

First of all, a lot of items' prices became more reasonable.
You wouldn't have to pay the same amounts of TC for main item types like bloods or joints and miscellaneous stuff (timers, user texts and so on) anymore.
You can check the difference by visiting the "View items by color" section in Torishop.

Secondly, all items are now ranged by Tiers.
Each tier has its own price borders and QI restrictions.
In addition to that, there are two special groups of items: Beginner items and Elite items.
Obviously, first one was made for beginner players and the second one - for pro players

Beginner items includes the cheapest items (250-500 TC for full set) with 0 QI restriction and Elite items are those with the highest prices (up to one million TC) and QI restrictions (up to 20,000).

Tiers

And thirdly, as you can see in the list above, a brand new color was added.

Vortex

Ingame look

Vortex is on a timed sale (price is two times lower, QI restriction is 10 times lower) until the end of January.
Hurry up to get it in time!

So that is all! Have fun with new prices!
Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
I wanted the RGB, not hexidecimal

R: 0; G: 0; B: 255. If that's what you want...

EDIT: ninja'd.
taking art requests for USD
So Qi values were changed, right? I'm noticing some of the items I use are now out of my Qi range, yet I still have them equipped.
Yes, if you have items the are not in your tier, you are able to keep them but you are not able to buy anymore.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ΣɗiƮ
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay cool
Damn Sir! Thanks!
Prices are reasonable :3
-----
Question:

I am a 2nd Dan Black Belt I have Pure Force (from ishi TSA)
Does that mean I can still buy stuff?

You said "you are not able to buy anymore".
Does that mean... We can NEVER buy ANY item from the shop AGAIN?
Last edited by Karstnator; Jan 11, 2014 at 05:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Why the hell would you make a very high in demand item such as toxic a blue belt item while the almost orc-like colour viridian is a 4th dan item and much more expensive?
My guess is that no one who ever actually tried to sell and buy items on the market worked on this.
Many items will hardly ever be bought, and some will be flooding the market.
Last edited by Redundant; Jan 11, 2014 at 05:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
How are you?
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
Damn Sir! Thanks!
Prices are reasonable :3
-----
Question:

I am a 2nd Dan Black Belt I have Pure Force (from ishi TSA)
Does that mean I can still buy stuff?

You said "you are not able to buy anymore".
Does that mean... We can NEVER buy ANY item from the shop AGAIN?

Excuse my wording, I mean't that you are unable to buy items above your tier but you are able to keep them if you had them before this update.
Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
Why the hell would you make a very high in demand item such as toxic a blue belt item while the almost orc-like colour viridian is a 4th dan item and much more expensive?
My guess is that no one who ever actually tried to sell and buy items on the market worked on this.

I have no idea who worked on the prices of these items and I don't agree with some but we will just see how it turns out.
Originally Posted by EmJake View Post
Why didn't you do those items`s prices reasonable earlier or you had to do it?

I don't understand your question.

We couldn't have done this earlier because things were scheduled to change today.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ΣɗiƮ
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay cool
O
Originally Posted by Redundant View Post

I highly agree with this statement after looking at he changes myself I feel that the bad changes outweigh the good... Toxic is a highly demanded item in the market such as radioactive

supernova and static because... Well the nubs love the bright colors... Like redundant said. Certain items are going to be rarely bought and some items are just going to sell like crazy. I advise

letting a market squad member to look over the prices and make some changes because right now the changs were simply .... Well . Bad.

..just saw static is now a 10th dan requirement item... Tori gods please help this community

~Bottom line basically maybe consider taking another look at the changes made?
Last edited by Tutt; Jan 11, 2014 at 07:03 AM.
So...
Could we buy item that higher tier via transfer item? I mean buy it from market thread?
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you