Toribash
Original Post
How do I upload my head texture?
I went to the shop and tried to upload, it didn't work.

So I bought a "Head texture"

And it still doesn't work...
well close this thread just after but in facts
Clic on "shop"-> deactivated and active your head Item
then clic "Shop" Texture if this is 128 head this is the first. download a head from your pc and just after clic on "Upload". then run toribash 2 times and your head will appear
Close it now this is annoying
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Originally Posted by Astral View Post
well close this thread just after but in facts
Clic on "shop"-> deactivated and active your head Item
then clic "Shop" Texture if this is 128 head this is the first. download a head from your pc and just after clic on "Upload". then run toribash 2 times and your head will appear
Close it now this is annoying

To ease your solution a little, I advise that once you have uploaded a texture to your Tori and have started Toribash,type the following commands: (Note I am going to use Hampa as a name example, but where it will say Hampa is where you will write the name of the characters textures you wish to download.)

/download Hampa

A shorter way of this command is /dl Hampa

This command downloads the texture of the players name that you enter.

You should then type /loadplayer 1 Hampa
If you are in free play mode, the Uke will appear as Hampa. If you are online the First player will appear as Hampa. Alternatively you can use the command: /loadplayer 2 Hampa - This will make the Second Player appear as Hampa. The short way of this command is /lp 1 Hampa or /lp 2 Hampa.

You can use this Method to quicken the way your textures appear, this is especially useful if you have a slower internet connection or it gives your free player fighting a bit more style if you want to change the Uke's appearance.

Anyway I hope this was helpful as It was not the way to upload your texture, but to quicken its appearance and also style up your experience within Toribash.

+GST
▓▓▓▓░+GST ░▓▓▓▓
[Netjak]