Toribash
Original Post
The Truth (NEW) Betting server reviews!
Host - Trestet
DOC - TresBets (Description of choice.)
Hosting Rate - 6/10
Cancels Bets - Mostly (This goes for only no countered bets.)

The truth - Trestet shows players how betting can be exciting and fun, he may have to be reminded to cancel the bets but he notices it at an average speed. He hosts at his own pace, which I may say is impressive, he does not let people get to his head while hosting and does not make much conversation, as his betting servers are mainly for sitting back to just relax and bet.
You can find plenty of high betters at Trestet's betting servers but if not that you will at least find some counters,I have not seen Trestet global any of his servers yet but I am sure if he did and with the right message he will for sure be remembered for hosting a nice betting server.

Trestet is giving a total of 6 nudges at 50% off, if you are interested be sure to join his next betting server and redeem the redeem code below. (This is only for the first three players that redeem the code)

-Redeem Code Section -

Two 50% off nudges - "TheTruth~XB5K736"

WARNING Trestet has agreed to the redeem code for his server but Trestet is not aware of the two nudge half off discount and how many people can use it, as I left before sharing the full information to him. To receive your half off nudges please direct him to this forum topic link, if you attempt to tell him the redeem code raises the discount or anything etc to that, if you tell him otherwise I am sure he won't want you back in his betting servers. WARNING

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are looking for me to review your betting server please whisper me in-game or send me a Private Message mentioning "The Truth".
what are we discussing?

Trestet's servers are okay
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Well, the discussion is the servers and I am hoping to get my own forum section so I dont have to keep posting here, just waiting for "the truth" to get spread around.
Why would you need or deserve your own board to do that?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by meow View Post
Why would you need or deserve your own board to do that?

The only reason i could see it being used for
is for people to know which hoster is good or bad
might be a good way to get cheap nudges..?
and promotional purposes?

this "board" would be easier to find n shit. i guess....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
I feel like this should be an org.

I enjoy Trestet's servers. I'm also confused as to what's being discussed.
What the fuck is this and why should it deserve it's own board?

Litterally what is the "truth", seems like a crock of shit.
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
Okay, so what I get from this is that you're reviewing Bet Servers, is that correct?
Originally Posted by 0ffensive View Post
he may have to be reminded to cancel the bets but he notices it at an average speed. He hosts at his own pace, which I may say is impressive, he does not let people get to his head while hosting and does not make much conversation

so, you make him sound quite incompetent, though it doesn't sound like it's your intention,
it sounds like he doesn't pay attention to the chat or server, which is a big THUMBS DOWN
for betting servers, no matter how cool he may be

And what's with this:??
Trestet is giving a total of 6 nudges at 50% off, if you are interested be sure to join his next betting server and redeem the redeem code below. (This is only for the first three players that redeem the code)

-Redeem Code Section -

Two 50% off nudges - "TheTruth~XB5K736"

WARNING Trestet has agreed to the redeem code for his server but Trestet is not aware of the two nudge half off discount and how many people can use it, as I left before sharing the full information to him. To receive your half off nudges please direct him to this forum topic link, if you attempt to tell him the redeem code raises the discount or anything etc to that, if you tell him otherwise I am sure he won't want you back in his betting servers. WARNING

If it hasn't been confirmed with Trestet, why share such information, it's only misleading
and could lead to misunderstandings and complications between players and Trestet.

sounds like you've only been to his servers once or twice, gather more info.
about the actual server and experience before making a review..

Let me rate your review: 1/10 - you got his name and occupation correct at least

this isn't worth its own "forum section", definitely not discussion board material,
and not fit for an organization.. If anything, consider making your own Social Group:
http://forum.toribash.com/group.php?do=create
There's no place for a redundant topic like reviewing bet servers.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
So I did expect a lot of thumbs down on the review, I did expect a lot of negative feedback, but hey. At least give it a chance, I mean if you are someone into betting servers, what better way to find out which hosts to look for? Its as easy as just going on the forums if you are not a completely lazy or handicapped person. Give it a chance!
So I did expect a lot of thumbs down on the review, I did expect a lot of negative feedback, but hey. At least give it a chance, I mean if you are someone into betting servers, what better way to find out which hosts to look for? Its as easy as just going on the forums if you are not a completely lazy or handicapped person. Give it a chance!

This is not the right place for this post.