ES Recruitment Drive
Still, your replays are wonderful, keep up keeping on

wait wat

anyway keep being awesome at replays ^^
Join the Cool Kids
Smallbowl is Sexist
15 minutes? You do better than what I can do in 15 minutes than I take to do like 1 jour (If that makes any sense)

The skeets are good, your moves are a tad bit chunky though, although like you said, it was mainly to practice skeets and you made it in 15 minutes.
Join the Cool Kids
Smallbowl is Sexist
the opener was pretty good,you glitched a bit after the kick but its pretty hard to notice,skeets are nicely aimed and i like how you didn't suck the replay to do the skeets like the most of people do.welp that was really really great replay specially for 15min.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Off a couple sake shots: Opener is more original than my mums ass and is transitioned into a hot spin. The build up to the dm is fucking sexy; love the constant movement. However to get momentum sometimes you contract a joint straight up and it causes slight twitches. Try to contract a few frames then relax the joint through and it will send them twitches back to Hayabusa where they came from. After the first kick all smooth except for maybe one slightly noticeable twitch.

LUB IT GIB ME MORE!!!
<tunadao> And if the potato get old it will be better,because noones can eat a old potato it turns into legendary potato
opener was good, but try to keep it flowing at an average speed, rather than what you did - quickly switching between fast-slow-fast-slow

first kick was good, and the skeet was done flawlessly

the second skeet was very well aimed, but it was very messy, which compromised your flow, your speed, and more importantly, your strenght on the skeet. Notice that it was not your hand that decapped uke, but merely the strenght of gravity on his torso.
:^)
great dms

great style

but it is kinda not.. creative

i mean i like it but there's nothing super cool

im sowwy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
i mean i like it but there's nothing super cool

im sowwy

the opener is
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Yo you're gonna have to take the ORMO tag off your stuff dude...

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=4404

If these replays in this thread are authentic though, very very very very nice job, I have to say.
Last edited by Spirals; Oct 9, 2015 at 06:51 AM.