Hated by all.
Yet still raped.
Zanzy's Hoe Club!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[GATA] [Inq] [doc]lover [GU] [BISH] [r]tard [Addicted]Allie [Doxa]Allie
OKAY FUCK IT THIS SONG IS BAD - Ryuu
<Malvie> Zanzaba; only for you, baby.

"Ehh, I'm sorry. I'm just being a dick."
1. Do you focus on textures, art or both (which field of art)
Textures mostly

2. How long have you been creating textures/art?
just over a year now

3. Why do you want to join us?
Well, since you are official, that means more topics and better organization now.

4. Do you have an textures/art shop in Toribash?
I have 2. one is the main shop. the other is an edit shop

5. Post at least three examples of your textures/art.

That's the good stuff from my new account. The rest are in my old Photobucket, and it'll take too long for me to sort through them
6. Post a link to a shop/portfolio/gallery of works that you have

Link in sig
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
I say yes to Jak up thar ^

heads are great, i love your style (and my trails )
you textures are better than your art but that can be easily fixed with a little help o/

Pity, i know everyone else is going to say no.
>_>
Thank you

I haven't really done much art. It's was a thing I did a few months ago, kinda on a spur of the moment idea. I certainly would like some good advice on making non-texture art though.

Well, I've made enough from my textures to not really care too much on individual opinions of my style. In other words, the tcs I've made is good enough compensation for me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Your heads in my opion are way too detail'd or sometimes way too blured that's the thing I dispise in your textures but the trails shown here are perfect, it's very hard to find decent trails these day.
The heads shown here don't have way too much detail and I'm glad about that
I'd like to see you do something other than robotic for once
Last edited by micho; Aug 10, 2009 at 08:42 PM.
I vote nay because of your tendency to be repetative with your heads, even though people has told you not to.

Your heads are also way too cluttered, and you stick with one technique. It's farily easy to mimic as well.

Thirdly, I vote no because of your personality. You're hovering above everybody, and are pretty cocky about your textures. It seems you don't want to improve, as people constantly criticize you, but you don't care. This organisation is for improving, not as a backup because TTM and TAT are too inactive.
Well apperantly i don't know much about you're personality, you are a decent texture maker. Even you got a good knowledge of art and the forum, and you give people good and constructive critisism, you can help others evolve even if you are abit ignorant yourself. I will stay neutral and hope the admins will make wise choices.
1. Do you focus on textures, art or both (which field of art) bit of both tbh, but im better at art

2. How long have you been creating textures/art? since i joined, tbh

3. Why do you want to join us?
same reason as why i applied to TMJ, and because micho said i need to re apply

4. Do you have an textures/art shop in Toribash? nope, but hopefully a HTS shop will be opening soon, which i am part of

5. Post at least three examples of your textures/art.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=113833&page=2
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=113833&page=2
and my texture set posted in TMJ, i cannot find the pics/textures anymore :/
6. Post a link to a shop/portfolio/gallery of works that you have.
None, Atm, if i get more pics, i may make one
DarkJak, after reading all the comments and having long discussions with other members and Playaj we vote YES.

You are great artist who makes really nice textures. I heard many times that you don't want to improve and try new style, maybe it's a place where you can invent your new style.

Your constructive comments and wide artistic knowledge will be helpful in GATA Community.

Welcome in DarkJak

~Luke
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]