Toribash
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
East end is pretty lively up by hamilton rd kfc ����‼ lots of crackheads lol. Good job on a nursing job bro we both makin some bank $$.

lool, still a nursing student so not making bank quite yet. I just loiter there occasionally

also crackheads are the best, one of them gave me a leaf today when I was walking around adelaide haha

Originally Posted by Flames View Post
Just came back from a 4 day canoe trip in Algonquin. Saw some moosy and stuff. Lots of trees

Some of those insects up there are determined, they bite through my jeans

Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
Was out there canada day weekend. Fun portages lol

haha I went like a couple days after that weekend; our canoe almost tipped in the middle of the lake but other than that it was great
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
haha I went like a couple days after that weekend; our canoe almost tipped in the middle of the lake but other than that it was great

That moment when your heart sinks a little bit and you think its all over
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
why we put the 6'5 250lb+ man in the front of the canoe was just poor decision making I think lmao
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Lmao yeah that sounds like a tip waiting to happen, but hey live and learn. We had a few close calls, mostly near shore though so wouldent have been too bad. Tipping far from shore is such a pain in the ass lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lookin forward to it. Sucks its on a Wednasday tho I got class at 8 am on Thursday so can't really go to any partys.

I'm doing quite well tho man hbu?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm doing pretty good. My girlfriend has forcefully been making me watch Once Upon A Time with her so I have barley had time for any games and such unless I stay up really late.
Once they brought up the wicked witch of the west and time travel all at once I was annoyed and didn't want to watch it xD
Haha fair enough, I'm not a fan of all the reworks and stuff. People need to start having their own ideas lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]