Ranking
well actually, i have been learning quite a-bit with gimp, give me 2 days, nvr mind, give me till tomorrow night, and i'll have something ready.
k?
"The only thing your first breath leads to is your last."
lol, hes not using a joint scheme in that vid, its the standard replay joint
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by Pawned View Post
He could still change it to demon though? :>

Yes, but it will probably be after school
Ok, no problem , i'm sure no one will be able to beat that sig and just because it is so awesome you get 20k for it , also, you going to try the avatar?
I'm requesting a full texture set as well now. I would like it to include transparent body with blood and anything you would like to add to make it look smexy :> and on my right arm i would like it to say "Predator" and my head i would like it to be vampirish and say "I R Vampire" on the back, also my force is demon and my relax is vampire, so make it blend in with that, i will be willing to pay 50 - 100k depending on how good it is, thanks. :>
Originally Posted by Pawned View Post
I'm requesting a full texture set as well now. I would like it to include transparent body with blood and anything you would like to add to make it look smexy :> and on my right arm i would like it to say "Predator" and my head i would like it to be vampirish and say "I R Vampire" on the back, also my force is demon and my relax is vampire, so make it blend in with that, i will be willing to pay 50 - 100k depending on how good it is, thanks. :>

What do you mean by that?
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Have you seen the texture set i have now? It is transparent but with tribals coming from the joints, i want the same sort of thing but with blood and any other things you would like to add.