Ranking
Ok yesterday i came back from my little trip now its time to continue.
Here is a change of the head ... like ? yay or nay

New head

WOOT ;D
Not really a fan of this new head you made, I liked the layout of the old one better. Feels like the eyes/mouth are way to small on this one, leaves way to much blank space to be filled up with just fur. Though the final call for that goes to Trice.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
helmet is too small make it cover more of the face

apart from that its a mile better than the old one
yeah the new head is way more realistic, dont listen to anybody

the perfect balance would be to make the helmet bigger now
okay I will do so im actualy on the foots will post them later.

.... There they are

Foot

Last edited by Probowser; Aug 25, 2016 at 03:03 AM.
WOOT ;D
you have a nice semi realism cartoon look going on which is unique

(idk how you stage your art) but i feel the shading on the armor could use some work / clean up touchs even if your going for the scratched look some lines in the armor are to off pudding to look like battle scratchs

cool set thou keep going

Love, Calamity
I still take texture requests for usd
first off, i am actually so happy for tricerafi because he's had this requests open for months. at one point i was thinking about attempting it because no one seemed keen on it?? anyway, gj on saving the day bowser.

ok

i'm referring to the new bunny head here and i love the expression of the its face. however, the helmet is lacking a lot of shape and depth - it doesn't make the set look coherent. the thigh textures give me a feeling that you forcefully experimented on various shapes on armour to match with one another. to put simply, there's no flow and they all look like separated pieces of metal sheets.

you're killing the torso so far, great stuff. you might've tried a little too hard trying to add detail making fur look really messy around the pads of the bunny's feet, i don't think this is necessary tbh. it's np doing it but you should just keep it at a minimal. semi-realism isn't really my cup of tea but it definitely adds authenticity to your artwork, it's unique. watching you makes me want to make textures all over again, gl my dude :U
Last edited by iAwesome; Aug 29, 2016 at 02:07 AM.
Thanks for that- I take that advice with me. Tommorow I will post some new updates on it.

I know the problems with the fur and the head Amor I will fix that sooner or later.
WOOT ;D
Really amazing set, i'd love to request one from you later as well if you're still doing requests.

I don't like how the eyes look so separated, looks very awkward, I liked the eyes on the first version better