ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
+why was I banned?
My account Nermado was banned and I dont know why. can someone tell me why? what did I post that made me banned?

thanks, nermado

PS. Its only untill the eleventh so thats fine. I just want to know why...
um sure. I thought it was for writing a negative comment on the art board. But I checked there and it didnt say anything. It says It was for like a negative comment i think...
can you link the comment? did u comment something of art and you arent an artist? i dont think that causes a ban.
BirdFlu's storage and sales account
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The final infraction was this post. That's a perfectly valid reason for banning, as that should never happen in any forum or subforum. In the art subforum, you're supposed to give criticism revolving around the artwork, and not the artist.
Last edited by aslask; Mar 9, 2010 at 09:40 PM.
I can see why, but till the eleventh. And just saying don't infrac me but really? the the eleenth and still Toribash mods don't take crap and all that but try to lighten up you should at least 2 or 1 days. Or even just a warning! You know where im comming from??
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Oh I remember that.

RICKMO118 I dont really understand what you are saying. I was banned because I was infracted multilple times. Not just because of that post. So yeah.