Toribash
I know nothing about the way to "save" those settings, so I made that wushu mod.
Now it's enough just to type "/se mod wushu.tbm" to have those whole settings magically set on my toribash.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Ahh that makes it a whole lot quicker thx Sahee

Tried to make a 3 turn one for kickass:
Attached Files
opener.rpl (19.3 KB, 40 views)
[A L P H A]
i have that opener thats really simple that you let me show you.

it could almost turn into a three or two turn opener.

and i have my other one, that makes me look retarded =D!
Attached Files
hurricane- opener.rpl (19.6 KB, 32 views)
hurricane wushu opener 2.rpl (25.2 KB, 23 views)
hurricane wushu opener 3.rpl (33.8 KB, 22 views)
Arisen from the dead.
i improved the second turn of your first opener, use it if u like it.
Attached Files
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
ok I got second and third.

Third one can be done differently.
just play around with torso joints for example, and you'll have something more or less different.
sweet2 - this opener you made is increible. Here's just one of many possibilities to use that first turn. Treat my version here more like concept of opener cause it doesn't own that much ;p, but I'll hopefully get back and keep workign on it tomorrow, when I'm back from work. Cya and hope you're satisfied with how does beginning of the work for you looks like.
Attached Files
sweet3.rpl (16.7 KB, 29 views)
sweet2m.rpl (14.0 KB, 28 views)
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Hmmm, I feel like I'm cheating myself by doing this, but I simply can't allow this starter to remain what it is right now... feel free to use enikesha if the concept of what i did confuses you *as it should, I am a star after all*.
Attached Files
LEG SUBMISSION!.rpl (32.9 KB, 27 views)
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
Originally Posted by Superstar View Post
Hmmm, I feel like I'm cheating myself by doing this, but I simply can't allow this starter to remain what it is right now... feel free to use enikesha if the concept of what i did confuses you *as it should, I am a star after all*.

Aha! The first part is similar to my opener, except mirrored
Good for combos, except it always fails against Sahee >.<
Attached Files
Last edited by scheczudio; Jul 28, 2008 at 09:34 AM.
[A L P H A]
My opener is actually not too bad, considering "starrzz" made it xD
It's kind of a double kick/punch which can be turned into another punch the next turn.

It still leaves the body vulnerable if they use a rush move, so I'd like to see variations from other skilled RelaxAll players.
Attached Files
0000wushu.rpl (21.9 KB, 26 views)