ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Game suggestion- Autonudge.
Ok, since hampa is making the auto decap prize, and all that, I came up with a nice/simple idea.

Let's say you are hosting a bet room, and you need to do something but worried about people wanting nudges. If it's possible which it should be, make a command like /paynudge to nudge to #1.

This is how you, the op, will work it.
When you make your room, you can set the autonudge to any price.
The command best fit for this, would be /set nudge (tc amount).
Then, instead of people asking how much is nudge, they can type /nudgeprice and it will say how much a nudge cost, and then if you want to pay that much just type /paynudge and it will nudge you to the right spot. Now if someone bought a nudge, this is the problem... There will have to be a way for the command to know who bought a nudge and who to nudge the 2nd buyer under. That shouldn't be much of a problem and is possible to work.

Also, you should set the nudge money to go to the person with the house. Like enterfee, it goes to the person with a house. This will help the OPs who are hosting the bet room, and also stop alot of problems over nudging in a bet room. It would be simpler and smoother.

~DeakManiac
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Nudge money should be sunk to help fight inflation and abuse

i.e: all tc payed to nudge is destroyed

nudges should be a fixed amount globally

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Most betserver hosts are moneyhungry. I agree with terty, if anything.
Well, I thought it would go to the house to make back the TC you spent on global, but since TB is running high on TC, it wouldn't be bad to sink it.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me