Toribash
Original Post
Separate Tourneys For Pros
Every time I try to enter a Tourney there's always some 10th Dan destroying everyone, and I think that's unfair; they already have all the money they could want and there are specific servers for experienced players to play each other, so all they are doing is spoiling the game for less experienced players.

I'm not saying the system needs to be as extreme as the beginner, intermediate, etc system of the main servers but there should just be standard Tourneys for White Belt up to Black Belt, or for people up to a certain rank, and Pro Tourneys which would have larger prizes, etc.

And- if you are one of these pros that I'm talking about- don't reply to this with something along the lines of "If you want to win tourneys then learn to play properly/go back to free play/whatever" because how are we supposed to get better when every game we just get mutilated beyond functionality?

TOO LONG HAVE THE PROS BEEN STUNTING OUR GROWTH AS TORIBASH PLAYERS! THIS ENDS NOW!
Originally Posted by MrNatas View Post
Support.
I think that pros hoarding on the TC is another cause of the inflation ridding the TB economy.
Beginners should be richer and spend more

I absoluteley agree players that have a dan should be in there own league
miroku_the_letch