ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Allow pinged users to rejoin full servers.
Okay so today I pinged in an etourney server as soon as knockout was enabled (so I could rejoin and re-enter still) but I couldn't get into the server because it became full. This really annoyed me because I literally tried to rejoin for 2 minutes straight and ofc I figured this was pointless and gave up trying. I think it would be nice for the game to auto add pinged users to the vip list just so in situations like mine, they can rejoin and not miss out. What's annoying too is the fact there were staff members there too who weren't playing so ofc they just took up space and some have the ability to join full servers which just made my situation harder as I cant join until there is a spot in the max clients and ofc staff who can join full servers still count as clients so it just adds to the struggle. It was incredibly annoying to be taken out of a tournament like that so this would be pretty nice to add.
Last edited by Kradel; Jul 5, 2016 at 09:03 PM.
blue
pink
That could be something they do but it's hard to believe they will push foward getting rid of people who want to watch (especially when at the first few rounds its mainly a couple of staff) and if they were willing to, by the time you can tell them you need to re-enter (on irc or something) your match may have gone if it's a fairly quick tourney and also depending on what position you were in.
Last edited by Kradel; Jul 6, 2016 at 11:17 AM.
blue
pink
Bump. Happened again ^^ fun. I don't even usually ping so 'get a better pc' comments can gtfo.
blue
pink