Toribash
Kradel: Sorry, but I'd really prefer not to do spars, mainly because they're mulitplayer. I really want to be focused on singleplayer because that's where I feel I have the most knowledge. I realize spars are similar to singleplayer in many ways, but unless its a self-spar (you control both tori and uke) I would prefer to not do them.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
duck: yes, I am.

I figure I might as well address how I select replays because I haven't been transparent about it yet.

So my general timeline for selecting replays goes like this:
  • Download all replays
  • Briefly look through all replays in folder
  • Use complex algorithm involving frequency of replaymaker appearing on my show, quality of replaymaker, and boringness of replay to determine 4-5 replays to put on the show

So basically, I try to use replays that I think will make for the most entertaining and educational show possible. There are pros and cons to this method, yes. For example, the way I do it now there's no connection to when you send in your replay and when I talk about it, and there's not even a guarantee I'll talk about your replay at all. However, I think this is worth it because I want to make the most entertaining channel that I can for you guys, and the way I select repays now does that I think.
Last edited by Larfen; Sep 19, 2014 at 03:43 AM.
I did 3 replays this week instead of the usual 4 because I went on too long, unless you guys are into 35-40 minute videos every week.

Larfen, I would watch your vids no matter how long they are. I've spent like a good couple hours just listening to your slightly raspy voice go on while i make replays.
:^)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Oooh nice Ill post some replays I promise ^^
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!