Ranking
Nice stuff Pouffy. By the way, you can make it so that any dm causes auto-loss, without glitches caused by parts colliding that shouldn't collide. All you have to do is put all body parts into one group and make them collide with that same group. So for example on tori's parts you could put:

trig_id 1
trig_mask 1
trig_action 2

and on uke:

trig_id 2
trig_mask 2
trig_action 1

You can look at blood_altar_wip1.tbm for example.
and that works for everything?

daaaaaaaaamn

i would have thought that'd trigger loss if any one bodypart touched another. Is that because they have the same id?
based odlov
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
It's because the joints don't collide with the body part they are connected to (knee still collides with head but not the upper leg) so when the dm this is broken and they co
art horder. i like art.
mod requests: https://discord.gg/VEYqUSU
Originally Posted by Hezk View Post
It's because the joints don't collide with the body part they are connected to (knee still collides with head but not the upper leg) so when the dm this is broken and they co

the example you have, knee colliding with head, is what I was curious about. I already knew about this trick in general (i have it implemented in my pyshu mod)
2017 was a pretty long time ago

new version of qukido comin down the pipeline

completely remodeling the dojo for qukido, and finally adding the dojos on the walls that i've wanted for ages. I'll be doing a lot of playing around with it visually to keep it from looking very cluttered, but i think it's ok currently

i have yet to add the necessary objects and triggers to the walls to make the dojos functional, but here's a wip anyway (not uploaded to db). walls will still dq you if you touch them with anything except hands or feet, though
Attached Files
test.tbm (19.4 KB, 3 views)
Very sick idea, having the pads will be a really fun an creative tool to utilize in a match. Im still learning my triggers well but if its possible it would be cool to have your typical dq on the floors with a timeout dq on the walls.
Def will stay updated though ;)