Toribash
Original Post
Help with starting moves
just wondering if you guys could post some replays of starter kicks. you know those commonly used in the multiplayer mode to start off. thanks.
The best way is to make your own starters.
Just try stuff and see how it works.
Originally Posted by DesertPunk View Post
look out for walruses!

In Judo the most basic starter is just to set both hands to grab, hold all and contract both pecs.

Start with that and start changing things around, adding stuff.

If you're starting out, the Judo style games are the easiest to get your head around.

Also, pay close attention to what other guys are doing in matches before you, you can learn a lot that way.

But yeah, basically what Karhax said: experiment.
If you're unsure, try some stuff out in single player with the settings for that server, then practice there to work out an opener.
You could even use ukebot to help you. :P
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
you mean freaky self dismember bot?
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Ohhhhh yeah.

And here's a good starter

Extend ankles, extend left hip, contract right hip

:P
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
okay, thanks for the help. but im talking about those that some people reuse and reuse. like ive seen people in multiplayer reuse kicking starters. and i want to see the replay so i can learn. im particularly looking for the one where the guy turns sideways and lifts on leg and in the second move, he kicks the player in the chest. ive seen a few people use the same move and i wanted to show it to my friend.

also, could someone explain the different settings? like judo and so on. whats the diff?
Go on multiplayer, and mouse over a server.
It'll tell you the settings at the bottom of the screen.
Also, no one is going to tell you their opener.
It's like a trademark each player has.

There is a lua script that does this for you, but you must be regged to use it.
Last edited by parkermauney; Sep 8, 2007 at 04:55 PM.
i got a good one for classic: contract abs and contract hips. wait till the timer passes 30 frames and relax all. after 20 more frames, hold all, contract neck and lower sholders. zEoSs TrIcK!