Ranking
View Poll Results: do you think it is better to have a gf? or be single?
girlfriend
131 Votes / 60.09%
single
87 Votes / 39.91%
Voters: 218. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Oh and this was on my ex-girlfriends Tumblr. I found it really helpful.

I OWE MILLIONS
I have a girlfriend.

She bought me a towering pillar of hats.

She lost her virginity the next day.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Do something romantic, if you can dance, dance. Sweep her off her feet, see a romantic movie.
Take her to a romantic spot (Not some cheesy make-out point).

Just make her feel like shes the only woman in the world for that moment. And you've landed her special kiss.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Originally Posted by Cole View Post
Oh and this was on my ex-girlfriends Tumblr. I found it really helpful.

#15 and #20 are a sack of shit.

Don't ask her why she's mad? If she doesn't want to get mad at you anymore then she better have a reason. I mean the last thing I want to do is make my girlfriend mad, but if she refuses to tell me why I did, then I don't know what to avoid.

And if girlfriends are the ones that expect you to let them know everything, why wouldnt you tell them if you're upset over something? If I'm pissed I can trust my girlfriend to cheer me up.

Also #6... ehh.. I mean you fall in love with a girl and seeing her 200 pounds heavier isn't the same girl you fell in love with.

Also #18 and #10 seem a bit like the control freak tips. Like DONT SEE YOUR OTHER FRIENDS WITHOUT ME OH MY GOSH. I can understand #10 saying don't call other girls hot, but If I'm not allowed to at least tell one of my girl friends (not girlfriend) that they're nice or something, what the fuck? #18 says I can't spend time with girl friends like I would with guy friends? So just because I'm seeing this one girl, I'm not allowed to hang out with 50% of my friends. Alright.
Last edited by 2worlds; Jul 27, 2011 at 12:00 PM.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
#15 and #20 are a sack of shit.

Don't ask her why she's mad? If she doesn't want to get mad at you anymore then she better have a reason. I mean the last thing I want to do is make my girlfriend mad, but if she refuses to tell me why I did, then I don't know what to avoid.

And if girlfriends are the ones that expect you to let them know everything, why wouldnt you tell them if you're upset over something? If I'm pissed I can trust my girlfriend to cheer me up.

Also #6... ehh.. I mean you fall in love with a girl and seeing her 200 pounds heavier isn't the same girl you fell in love with.

#6 is fine, I mean if something happened to you, I.E you got injured, and you have mobility issues, you'd expect her to stay with you? Wouldn't you? Vice versa.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zora | ViperTech

Originally Posted by Nyann View Post
#6 is fine, I mean if something happened to you, I.E you got injured, and you have mobility issues, you'd expect her to stay with you? Wouldn't you? Vice versa.

You can control getting fat.
You can't control getting into a car accident sometimes etc.

Getting fat is also like "I don't care what my significant other feels, I'm just going to go gorge on these donuts!"
Also It's a proven fact men care more about looks than women, stop acting like it isn't true.
Last edited by 2worlds; Jul 27, 2011 at 12:03 PM.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Monstrous. Totally Monstrous.

3 pages in 32 minutes.

72 views because thread title is attractive.
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
You can control getting fat.
You can't control getting into a car accident sometimes etc.

Getting fat is also like "I don't care what my significant other feels, I'm just going to go gorge on these donuts!"
Also It's a proven fact men care more about looks than women, stop acting like it isn't true.

I see where you are coming from with the - Getting fat is also like "I don't care what my significant other feels, I'm just going to go gorge on these donuts!" -

However, sometimes it cannot be controlled. I.E. Hypothetical situation: You get hurt, badly, reason Car Accident, and due to this, you put on weight, as a result of not being able to exercise. Would you still like your other to leave if you put on weight due to not entirely your fault?

But I do see where you are coming from with the eating food part.
And yeah, men probably care more about looks than women. At least on the other person. While women care more about making them self look more pretty, so its 50/50. The reason men care more about looks, is because women are prone to looking better, as they put effort into when they are going outside / parties...etc etc
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zora | ViperTech