Ranking
Yes in training will help me hone my skills will you please put me in the list for training?
Bleep bloop
Name: imaSparrow
Belt: Blue
Strongest -30 mod: AikidoBD
Weakest -30 mod: i have no weak mod (:
Why you want to join: i want to join because i love members that are already joined here example (Ninjabent , SWEX , Echo and guys) also i want to learn more about free running i aint so good on it.
Why should we accept you: i respect toribash staff/community and im very respectful and i alrweady respect someones in this org so i hope you pick me but i cnt do free running very well but i can run...
Replays:
Attached Files
decap10.rpl (73.7 KB, 4 views)
amax.rpl (60.2 KB, 3 views)
rundecap.rpl (122.5 KB, 3 views)
staff5.rpl (54.8 KB, 3 views)
staff6.rpl (73.9 KB, 3 views)
Sorry but it we let the censored who made 700+ alts and got banned for scamming join such a fine org it would just ruin our rep so no thanks Imasparrow. Don't bother joining with an alt either and resume your retarded activities elsewhere.

Also, welcome to the guys who got accepted :]

Douche. <3 ~Echo
Last edited by Echoforce; Jun 15, 2011 at 02:40 AM.
Not to be a pain or anything, but what about my good self, accepted? rejected?

EDIT:
IGNORE ME, IM TOTALLY BLIND AND STUPID.
Last edited by FinalWish; Jun 16, 2011 at 09:39 AM.
Originally Posted by Echoforce View Post
Assepted:
LargeKilla
Tsukiomi
Finalwish
Adding you to members list.

Oh also Foxstorm, If you would like to join under In-Training, You may, but not full member yet.

BluePuma: Not even going to put your app in the private board, I talked to you ingame and I'm just going to Auto-Reject you. Sorry. Feel free to apply again some other time.

lrn to read posts.

I want to apply, but what is an MP fight?
-----
Eh, I'll just do 2 sparring and freerunning replays.
Name: Lopsin
Strongest -30 mod: Aikido, and classic w/ sparring rules
Belt: Black
Weakest -30 mod: Nothing.
Why do you want to join?: There are cool guys here, like imasparrow said, and also I love to spar so I want to be in an org where other people are like me.
Why should we accept you?: I recently got active online and on forums, and I'm a very good sparrer and pretty good for an amateur free runner.
Replays: OH BTW IM GLULP FOR PROOF LOOK AT THE IP
Attached Files
GRADEGERRRR vs GLULLLPPP.rpl (552.8 KB, 4 views)
cool spar.rpl (549.0 KB, 3 views)
Lop-jetsfreerun2 DONE.rpl (324.6 KB, 5 views)
KO!!!!.rpl (386.5 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by peep; Jun 16, 2011 at 10:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
previously known as Lopsin
Lopsin, you have been rejected.

Reason: You are generally not mature enough to enter this society, and the hatemail to Erth was just stupid. Come back when you have grown up.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Name:ChuckNinja.
Belt: Black (newfag , bro)
Strongest -30 mod: Ninjutsu.
Weakest -30 mod: Freerunning-mods.
Why you want to join:This Org is full of cool people + I can improve some skills here and there.
Why should we accept you: I can bring Art \o/
Replays:

Catch me Ingame.
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)