Toribash
D: Kyou.
What did i do to not deserve a comment.
I WANT A COMMENT.
I like your spins, and nice kick. 9/10
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Originally Posted by Jets View Post
Btw My New Mod Jetsfreerun3 Realising soon.
And Yeah i loved that replay swex. I Knew you could match up to the challenge of creating that replay.

I hate that kindoff opener, but the transition to the kick was pretty sexy. Loved how you got the quick pose aswell.
7/10.

My entry for Lockjaw event.
-----
Also started on that breakdance you wanted.
Attached Files
Swex- No matter.rpl (302.5 KB, 11 views)
#Kyou breakdance.rpl (73.7 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Swexx; Jun 10, 2011 at 10:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
I know I am no where near your class, but I tried anyways.
I hope it's ok that I worked on at your breakdance :s

Edit: Sorry, I forgot to comment D:
I was busy and just posted the replay quick. Anyways, I'll comment it now.

No matter: I saw this at the event and it's damn nice. It's a bit stiff in the start, but you start getting more flow after the splitkick (which was really nice). The second kick is amazingly well placed. The most awesome thing was, that you dismembered a part of the body I didnt realize you could dismember.
The pose was awesome seeing as you had to keep your feet contracted. 8.5/10

Breakdance: It's a really awesome breakdance (sorry for using it without permission), but I feel that you could have put a little more effort into it. I was also a bit dissapoint that you didnt keep the breakdancing up, but stopped when there was over 100 frames left. Anyways, good job with it 7/10

Icarus: I wasn't expecting much from the replay, since I didnt really like the opener. I was starting to think that you failed a lot when you jumped over him, but then you ripped him in 2 and that actually surprised me a lot. The best part must've been when you double-boomkicked him. That was fucking sexy, and very original. The quick pose was also awesome, although you were falling in the last frames.
Overall fucking epic. 9.5/10.
Attached Files
Deadly Breakdance.rpl (202.1 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by NinjaBent; Jun 10, 2011 at 06:19 PM.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Since you didn't comment, i won't comment on yours :P.

Made a a new replay, pretty happy with it.
-----
Also you should ask before you start editing a replay that is not yours, you can get banned for such things.
Attached Files
Swex- Deathwings of Icarus.rpl (164.7 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Swexx; Jun 10, 2011 at 04:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
To all of you whining about the COMMENT THE ABOVE REPLAY rule thingy, If the person posting after you post your replay is being forced to leave a comment on your replay, does it really make it worth it? It hardly even counts as a legitimate C&C if it's forced. :P

Anywho, Swex, Replay was great. Could use a bit less hold-all though. Other than that, pretty much perfect. 9/10.
I can't be arsed watching all the above replays though, sorry. Also, I can almost make replays, so perhaps expect to see some more by me in the future.

Check this out babe. http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=277511

Also, swexx that was really creative nothing else for me to say except I enjoyed it.

Also also Grand Master me.
Last edited by cube; Jun 10, 2011 at 11:58 PM.
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
I actually didn't like the last one. There really wasn't anything good about the replay. The story line continued decently, but the replay wasn't great. The others were much much better. 6/10 sorry man. But the others were 8-9/10 so keep going.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Hmm. I liked the others better. The story is still awesome, but the replay isn't as good as the others. It just seems like you win far too easily. 7/10

Festus you damn Ninja. Get online?
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Fully agree with the lurkers above.

I actually made a replay out of that breakdance i started earlier, on my phone so i can't directly post the replay but here's the link:http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...242092&page=16

Replay: Swex- Symbiont.