Toribash
Original Post
Business ideas / plans
Any suggestions, ideas or advice for a chap who is interested in possibly starting a business?
find a need and build a product or service around it not the other way around

hipo is a cheese tart
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
find a need and build a product or service around it not the other way around

hipo is a cheese tart

I'm not sure which "need" I'd build a product or service around, any advice regarding that aspect of it?

What does the last sentence mean? A Hippopotamus tart
Landscaping businesses are always the easiest to start.
Base profit to start off is awful, but you can make a pretty penny off of it and startup costs are pretty low.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
Landscaping businesses are always the easiest to start.
Base profit to start off is awful, but you can make a pretty penny off of it and startup costs are pretty low.

I've completed a "Certificate II in Conservation & Land Management", which may help getting started in that area! How should I get started creating"Landscaping business" in your opinion?

Originally Posted by assgoblin69 View Post
dont be silly

I have a busines plan. Guarentee it works. BUT, it cost you 20k ok?

Sure, Mr. "assgoblin69".
Make sure you have great advertisement and your name out there so people find you and give you a try. A business can really tank if nobody knows about you especially a landscaping business.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Wouldn't it be like impossible to find someone to start a leginiment business with on toribash?
It wouldn't be impossible. You just have to find someone very trustworthy and someone you can meet up with in real life to have discussions, etc.
Originally Posted by assgoblin69 View Post
How foolish do you think I am?? Send TC first.

Obviously he thinks you're pretty foolish... and the fact that you want money first seems a bit suspicious in the first place.

I had another thought by the way for the original poster. It would help greatly for your business if you got some mind of team building app where you could exchange files and ideas quickly and easily. Something like Group Me on the iPhone etc.
If you're looking for business advice here you're already doing it wrong. Try to get in contact with some legitimate people that already established business and ask them for advice, having contacts is not only crucial in starting business but growing it too.

Also business is extremely broad term. You should probably try to think about which area you wanna get into and then move from there.