ES Recruitment Drive
Drunk Clan
Originally Posted by InuYahsha View Post
WhooooWeeeee Tank is alive and strong glad to be apart of your community and its good to see a clan that has such a amazeing community toribash doesint have many these days thats for shure glad to be appart of the family Lets stay kicking gys ^_^
-----
Ughh sooo bored rn plasterd listnen to music feel free to join me on tanks discord ^_^

Im pretty sure tank is going to get a rep now for being drunk all the time hahaha
listen there is nothing wrong with being drunk ive had some of my best moments drunk I don't remember them but they were the best
I suck at this game in case you were wondering
Can I shitpost here since convict is like my favorite player in toribash?
GOD
lol good shit post and yeah
-----
Happy to see All you guys are on
-----
War Team is destroying Rn
Last edited by Convict; May 24, 2018 at 12:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
^_^ im glad to be a MUTHAFUCKIN TANK amazeing friends and gues whoose plasterd XD its yuh boi inuyahsha hahhahaha love you gys <3
Frost Rocked my ass with a wooden spoon
I mean our team is a very interesting team ryanw99, I will say that much, we are active on the game, but not so much on here.
^_^ helll yeahhhh feeelin great were destroying clans takeing a few punches here and there but they cannot knock a mufuckin tank down thats for shure
Frost Rocked my ass with a wooden spoon
Tanks do not fall down, they simply roll over when they are tired and then roll back over and keep going.