Ranking
finish reading Yumekui Merry
i recommend to read it, it was quite interesting. Although there are some cliche feeling but still
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
I had doubts at first but I watched the first season of miname-ke

I ended up laughing the whole time

Watching now

DateAlive
This one anime with the cat that grants wishes (newer one Hentai something or other)
Trying to finish little busters (those feels ;-;)
Watching the anime with the name my teenage romantic comedy
Also I think was about finish mumori-san
Oh and this one anime that brought a second season, Oremino or something like that.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
Oh and this one anime that brought a second season, Oremino or something like that.

English name is My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute. And it's fucking wincest to the max.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
English name is My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute. And it's fucking wincest to the max.

Had to google wincest but the sister is the only who could fit that category really fits. The brother himself only sees her as a sister and I think makes that quite clear, I have sisters and everything he doe in my book classifies as family love nothing incestful. The sister on the other hand >_> I can not defend too much
Oh, it's been a while since the last time i posted here
Anyone can recommend me any Romance Comedy anime that similar to this?
-Dakara Boku wa H ga Dekinai
-Boku wa Tomodachi ga sukinai
-Mayo Chiki!
-Nyan koi
-Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi
-Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate
-Oreimo
-Boku no pico

Btw, I'm now watching Hunterxhunter, Shingeki no Kyojin, Oregairu, and Hataraku maou sama :>
Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
Had to google wincest but the sister is the only who could fit that category really fits. The brother himself only sees her as a sister and I think makes that quite clear, I have sisters and everything he doe in my book classifies as family love nothing incestful. The sister on the other hand >_> I can not defend too much

asdf

Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post

asdf

I didn't qualify that as complete overhaul my good sir. (Bring me more proof if I'm wrong) That's the only thing he's said that would hint at anything like that otherwise he hasn't made any other attributes that I'm aware of anyways towards him following up on that statement. If there is and if I think all this is perfectly okay, I must have a sister complex and need to get myself checked out
Damn straight Cow. You're not one hundred percent guaranteed to have retarded children anyways. Plus there's condoms yo.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Did you seriously take a screenshot of a stream?

Why would you subject your eyes to that?