ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by aule View Post
Finished Magi. Although the ending was kinda 'meh' for me, overall it was good.

I know that feel

felt the same about Golden Time tbh
beware
the goblin
So how many anime is everyone planning to pick up this season? I have 17 that I'm going to check out and probably take on for the season
Most new anime has been disappointing to me,
so I'll wait to hear something good about them
before I watch them.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
naruto, the newest chapter

NARUTO IS ASHURA AND SHASUKE IS INDRA REINCARNATION!?!?! OMFG, GET HYPER!!

Adphones|.:!New Era!:.|Indonesian
request video? PM me
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
So how many anime is everyone planning to pick up this season? I have 17 that I'm going to check out and probably take on for the season

3 at most
Well before I get over loaded with the season's anime, I'm going to try finish a few others quick.

Started - The World Only God Knows.
-----
Anyone know if the new fairytale is a remake of the series or a continuation of the story? Although it's most likely the latter.

Picked up:

Blade & Soul
Bokura wa minna kawaisou
Akuma no riddle

Finished
Nagi no Asukara
Last edited by ConCon; Apr 5, 2014 at 04:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
fairy tail 176 woot

looks like its gonna differ from a manga a bit with all that shipping, but I am liking the new look
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Everyone talks a lot about Golden Time, so I decided
to give it a try. It's pretty enjoyable.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.