ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post

Akuma no riddle ep 2

I know that, but still, damn not a single fucking reaction to the schizo coming out with her "SUNS SET NOW IM CRAZIER BITCH INSTEAD OF CRAZY BITCH NICE TO MEET YOU" random ass blurt. Seriously, she probably could have been smearing shit all over the walls and Haru would have complimented her on her finger painting.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Sounds interesting. I'll go watch it.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I'm so ecstatic that the Berserk Manga resumed!
It's my favorite Manga series!
Not much happened in the newest chapter,
and we have to wait until May 24th for the next
one, but just knowing that it's coming is enough
for me!
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I tried giving katawa shoujo a go again, last year it was the first time seeing a VN, but I gave up on it too quickly.

So I got it again and gave it a shot. Finished Emi's route and am 3 and a half hours into Shizune's route at the moment. It's actually very nice once you get into it and hooked.
Hanako route is best route. Manly tears were shed.
AHHGG, i'm missing out on a lot of anime. Ever since i went on that Close-up trip to D.C., i've pushed it aside. I've been downloading a lot of the new animes, but i haven't been watching. Lol, i'm still catching up on last seasons animes.

…I have another trip this week to Disneyland for my band class. Good side to it is the fast internet :]

I did watch the latest Nisekoi. Lol, so much jealousy.
Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango...
@YoYo - Depends on how many anime you plan on watching, I'm loaded with 17 ongoing animes and I'm going through The World Only God Knows on the side. If I were to miss a week, it would mean I have to watch 34 episodes the next week (it isn't too bad though, unless you're busy). I just have to watch around 2-3 episodes a day and I'm on schedule.

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Hanako route is best route. Manly tears were shed.

To be honest I'm looking forward to Lilly's route the most. I wonder what goes on in that route.
Last edited by ConCon; Apr 14, 2014 at 08:50 AM.
Lilly's route was my second favorite. Hanako and Lilly both have very close stories, as all the stories progress the same storyline (i.e. Emi still has her track meet regardless of whether you take her route or not) and the two are very similar with their underlying route themes and how close they are as friends. Slight differences, but similar enough that they inspire similar feels. Hanako's is just gut-wrenching though ._. I was curled up in my bed for 3 days after playing her route. Happiest ending by far though imo.

Hanako also has the best casual wear :> that hat is bangin' and her jammies are cute as fuck.
Finished Kuroko no Basket...
It was good.
But now all I have to watch is the
anime that I have to wait a week
for. :c
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.