ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
Wit, does TB allow boting on the market?

Miss u smoggyyyy <333

How is sweden? How is life?
Your messed up world enthrills me
We miss you willy,we all need to have a get together some of these days.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
yo Insanity, what do you think of the current situation of the economy and marketing in Toribash at the moment?

I've been attempting a 5k to 1kk marketing challenge as we did a few years ago in the event and it's been really difficult to make profit compared to back then - what are your thoughts on this?
Theres not enough people playing the game, also barely any marketeers in the community now. Tc is kind of just being held by duellists.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Hey Daeldir

I just noticed the number of clans in the game has been significantly reduced! :O
Your messed up world enthrills me
Yeah the game has less and less active members every day its kind of sad.

I'm almost done with training at this base got one more month left and move to my next base and I can't wait to leave been pretty shitty here .
Damn, good to see there are still people hanging around here, I miss playing games with y'all, hope I'll atleast get to catch one of you in-game.
Hey Deii,

hope you are doing well.

I think you are not on our discord yet.Check your pms , i did send you an invite link.
We are more or less active there and its easier to find someone to play there on short notice.