Toribash
I'm just excited for new season of bleach also need to watch demon slayer heard very good things about that one.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
If i were to suggest an anime for any of you nerds, then the first suggestion would probably be Assasinations Classroom both seasons. both around 25 episodes but jam packed. Also i agree with Naruto being a good fight anime and such. Second thing I would reccoment is well, Code Geass of course lol
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
So snek, how well is the new grab mechanic implemented?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
So snek, how well is the new grab mechanic implemented?

I tried it. It seems pretty good to be honest. We need to play quite often to decide what is the best threshold to be set. But it is definitely working like it's supposed to.

One thing I don't understand is rotatotable grabs, are you supposed to be able to change the grab's direction? And how?
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by William View Post
I tried it. It seems pretty good to be honest. We need to play quite often to decide what is the best threshold to be set. But it is definitely working like it's supposed to.

One thing I don't understand is rotatotable grabs, are you supposed to be able to change the grab's direction? And how?

Nah, you should not, it supposed to work as a Ball axis connection, with no control
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Originally Posted by snake View Post
Nah, you should not, it supposed to work as a Ball axis connection, with no control

Ah I see. So, instead of the grabs being limited to 90 degrees movement, now it's basically 360 degrees. If I understood well?
Your messed up world enthrills me
Yeah, so it allows a bit more freedom
tell me about aikido
Id say 100 break threshold is a good start, was able to get out of shovel,

Finally some decent features
tell me about aikido
Originally Posted by snake View Post
Id say 100 break threshold is a good start, was able to get out of shovel,

Finally some decent features

I agree 100 seemed good