ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Making Realistic looking moves
I've been trying to achieve what I have wanted to do since I started Toribash about a few months ago..I achieved some of it but its far from nice looking..I managed to create a few moves(most from Judo).

I love these throws..If anyone could help make it look better please do so.
Attached Files
O Guruma.rpl (19.4 KB, 94 views)
Uchi mata.rpl (29.8 KB, 39 views)
Uchi Mata + Decap.rpl (60.4 KB, 39 views)
If you want to do realistic moves I'd recommend making use of the shift-space function to go frame-by-frame during certain times in replays to make them flow better. Also, judo might not be the best mode to use if you are trying to create realistic movements. Try experimenting in singleplayer for a while and try some things out.

(I didn't actually watch those replays because I cbf to open Toribash)
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
I agree with Mwah. Use default mod and edit some game rules to make your chances better. Etc. frames set to 5. You will have more time to make realistic moves. Also use Shift+Space to skip 1 frame, it would help
Good luck with replays, bro!
Thanks for the tip,the O guruma is my best looking moves..

btw,this is how it started
-----
heres the replay
Attached Files
SP Uchi Mata.rpl (27.5 KB, 51 views)
Last edited by AKingT6; Jan 15, 2012 at 10:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You can make youre moves look realistic by using shit anf space or relaxing sometimes at the places where you would relax too
try it and expirement and tell me what you got
I usally make moves by rotating, holding or relaxing try this hope it will work
^that's so helpful

realism is achieved through observing something realistic, like how an artist's work looks better when drawn from life instead of memory

if you want to try tricking look at club540.com
for martial arts throws (which you shouldn't end up using much grab for) look up some tournaments on youtube
I see that you are more into throws instead hitting moves. For that, I suggest -30 gravity. If you are familiar with aikido, you'll know what kind of gravity it is. ;)
@770777 that can't do much.you need more than that to make realism

@Brains10 true.you need to look in real life so you can understand the movements.

like the others said,always use shift+space.and watch some replays from good toribashers like jaker,oblivion and nuthug.
P137~ People who quote themselves are idiots
I'm passionate about judo (in real of corse) and when i see your replays i want to try it in toribash
I forgot name of that sacrifice throw so plese remind me ;)
Attached Files
Tanio Toshi.rpl (126.1 KB, 21 views)
I♥Running I♥Aikido I♥Judo I♥Toribash ;P