Toribash
Original Post
The Clan Table
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=432757
We kind of forgot about this thing, but we have until Friday to arrange something. Is anyone available, and more importantly, Kris, are you reading this?

Further discussions about this topic can take place here, and you're more than welcome to post if you're from the opposing clan. Don't be shy, we don't bite (yet).

bookmark: http://hastebin.com/toxunafiju.erl
Last edited by Dinis; Dec 9, 2013 at 06:03 PM.
I am always ready to kick some asses. Always...Remember that.

I'm kind of busy with the whole TBAP thing now, getting art done and stuff, Slau, it'd be really nice if you could arrange the war.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

I can help if you need anything slau but it will have to be later today since i'm going to be pretty busy today.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
When you guys will be available?
We have little time.
Who's available tomorrow? I was thinking about somewhere in the evening for us and in the afternoon for you because most of us are from Europe.
I'm going to the biggest rap event of the year in Lithuania tonight so I'll be half-dead tomorrow. But I guess I will be able to get on for a few minutes to play my matches.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

I won't exactly be on for much longer leaving at 3..
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]