ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
A question
I need help. When i aikido i grab someone in head i cant decapitate it or even broke it. Im trzing contracting relaxing everzthing i can to do it, but it seems that opponent does this faster than me. Im onlz brown belt but i need this into game.
My opponent keeps doing the same, thez grab and thez somehow "picks" it up Bleeding from it sides. How to do this. Please help me.
I dont need this in Single player, But multiplayer.
Last edited by Markus101; Nov 19, 2012 at 08:33 PM.
the thing is your momentum.try swinging and fiinally gripping your hand on his head.or when you see his extended neck.contract elbow and wrist to decap him from behind.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Good idea, but he always have relaxed neck or holded. OR Hes never behind me, Im like fro m front. Like round start, First move and then i have his head gripped. I cant do anything then, I wristle my elbow or eveyrthing but nothing happens. He bropkes my chest or something important.
find a way to get your hands behind him.you don't need this decap,anyway.but you can use info for tourneys.the thing is chance,get him when the time is right.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Originally Posted by Markus101 View Post
Good idea, but he always have relaxed neck or holded. OR Hes never behind me, Im like fro m front. Like round start, First move and then i have his head gripped. I cant do anything then, I wristle my elbow or eveyrthing but nothing happens. He bropkes my chest or something important.

Basically its really really hard to grab someones head and rip it off .. in aikido and multiplayer its even harder . Either try to directly grab the joint and broke or decap it then (easier from behind) or try it whit much momentum and punch/kick or grab the head then
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
If I'm playing aikido or aikido big dojo, my strategy always to make the opponent felt but I'm on the opponent to make the opponent cannot stand again and make my score/damage bigger
doxXxob
Dont grab, punch is always better. Swing your arm in the opposite direction your opponent head is moving. Also, if close enough, contract hand and lower it while contracting. This will give you a better chance. Try to put all your weight into the arm, as if you were falling on his head while hitting it.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Aikido decaps are hard and I find it near irrelevant to waste your efforts on a decap on aikido. Aikido is (usually) about making your opponent fall. If you're looking for decaps, you can play judo or taekkyon.

MineCraft Aether!!!
Not really, I have done quite a lot of decaps, and I mainly play Aikido. Even though making your opponent dq is the "objective" decapping looks very cool and is almost an insta win.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]