Toribash
You're still the only person I've seen do ankle dms except for Jaker. Great stuff as usual, I'm a big fan of the brutal decap kick.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
It shouldn't be allowed to be that good at dm's.

Replay is super fucking cool overall, Some jank here and there, but it's fucking glorious on how you just keep going with hit after hit without any real stop.

And then ofc the fact that you're literally mentally ill for being able to do foot dm's the way you do. Fuckin ridiculous.

Still a god
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
wtf... how long did it take you to make this? Please don't say this took you like a few hours, even though I feel like it probably did. The ankle dm to foot skeet is absurd.

Congrats on legend status btw, well deserved, long overdue.
It surprises me how you still have motivation enough to make godlike replays like this. Flow is great, dms are great, everything is great.
Teach me how to ankle dm kthx
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Originally Posted by Murcinary View Post
wtf... how long did it take you to make this? Please don't say this took you like a few hours, even though I feel like it probably did. The ankle dm to foot skeet is absurd.

Congrats on legend status btw, well deserved, long overdue.

It took about 1.5 days I think, continuing after the first dm probably took the longest out of anything, followed by the last dm. Thanks for the comments.
oh yeah
First off fuck you

Secondly thanks for the inspiration for my replay

Thirdly this was fucking sick

The dm pattern was super cool and those ankle dms were as I said fuck you. I also love the movement in this replay.
opener was amazing

i feel like dm's are your expertise so that's all i'm going to say about that

especially love the movement in this, it was scattered but balanced and flowed well overall

also i saw that foot skeet, fuck you
beware
the goblin
first.
Opener first and as always, you are such a fucking genius. Love the opener to bits, its has a little bit of this and little bit of that i just love it, i like the little spin you did there and then you transitioned very nicely to the ankles.

I still don't understand how you dm so easily but i guess you're dm god as always, chest dm was cheeky af. You kinda just scrapped Uke and he got split'd but even though it was cheeky that wasn't my problem, it felt like you kind slowed down at the dub ankle and it felt a bit weird.

First boom was jesus christ as always, another jesus christ boom like jesus fucking pusga can you stop with this witchcraft this getting annoying like jesus christ man, i don't think anyone else can boom this good or even dm this good like jesus christ man you need jesus himself ok.

Very cool backslap kick, to the neat skeet i like it.

Overall a very pusga replay.
put you could've done better with the movements maybe idk. Boom were just pusga.
9.5/10