( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉)
( ͡° ͜V ͡°)
ʕ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°ʔ
( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °)
Pick one
Last edited by SlooperBoo; Oct 8, 2018 at 07:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
While i can appreciate people wanting to keep their thread on the front page of the sub-board.

Don't have a conversation with your alt just to do so.
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
While i can appreciate people wanting to keep their thread on the front page of the sub-board.

Don't have a conversation with your alt just to do so.

I like having a conversation with myself tho... I'm always alone and idk who to talk to D:
Originally Posted by xAhMaDx View Post
I like having a conversation with myself tho... I'm always alone and idk who to talk to D:

Feelsbadman

Feel free to talk with us dude, pls no hate. We used to chat through discord rather than forum

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Originally Posted by Kaito View Post
Feelsbadman

Feel free to talk with us dude, pls no hate. We used to chat through discord rather than forum

I'm trying to find someone who I can trust D:... I hate talking to people who have Crow in their clan/friend with him... it feels dangerous.
We have bad histories and I still don't trust him. D:
Ok, it's time to go since you hate me too, makes sense, that's why you are always alone all of time

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Originally Posted by Kaito View Post
Ok, it's time to go since you hate me too, makes sense, that's why you are always alone all of time

I can try and talk to you if you are a good person tho. I only got friends irl, I don't have a lot of friends in-game that I can talk to sadly lol.

I just don't like to talk to some people who have Crow in their clan or they have Crow as a friend... Just feels dangerous man... Crow is too dangerous for me D:

I can try and trust you if you are not like him though .
Last edited by Xaria; Oct 11, 2018 at 01:08 PM.