Toribash

eyy

Been working on this for the past two days. No one gave CnC on my art thread, so closed that.

CnC here would be nice. Can't change anything really because im dumb when i merge layers. But knowing how to better this would be great. Probs the best thing ive made.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Its pretty good and i dont see anything that couldmhave been done better.... maybe some shadows in the hair?
WeooWeoo: I feel like you must lower the nose and mouth a bit. There are no shadows around the nose, too.

I like the smooth clean lines but what bugs me is the HAIR. Hair has nice lines but the top looks.... meh. On the texture, there are lines at the sides but no lines at the back.
3698 PM me if you want to see a secret.
I actually had the mouth and nose lowered. It looked horrible so I raised it up. There is a shadow by the nose. But there isn't much shading needed for the nose.

Yeah lol. Hair isn't my Strongsuit. And the lines to come to the back a little though

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post

eyy

Been working on this for the past two days. No one gave CnC on my art thread, so closed that.

CnC here would be nice. Can't change anything really because im dumb when i merge layers. But knowing how to better this would be great. Probs the best thing ive made.

Looks simple and cool.
I'd suggest to shade at least the bottom of the nose, giving depth to it.

my wip:

hattori

Last edited by cappuccino; Jul 30, 2016 at 09:43 PM. Reason: better wip
Aight. Thank you. I tried doing that but couldnt make it look right.

btw, your sig pic is erotic and interesting. what anime

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Aight. Thank you. I tried doing that but couldnt make it look right.

btw, your sig pic is erotic and interesting. what anime

heh, it's Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya, specifically the 2nd ep of the 2nd season.
Last edited by cappuccino; Aug 1, 2016 at 08:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Dude lemme see in game I wanna buy that