Ranking
Get a wacom cuz of the service they provide...that said, u can go to aliexpress they have cheap stuff(cheap as in price) but the quality is almost the same
Doing art requests, PM me on discord Propialis#0839
(Enf)(Thief)(Mythical)(DukeL)(1st)(Penta)[py][REV](Mafia)[TA]
Merge with us today bro. There is no way we can become official if people keep making art organizations. It has already been cleared up that we do in fact accept ALL forms of art, whether it be graphic design, website designing (art wise), or texture creating. Art is art. Kgo
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
after a long time break, i tried to get back into texturing

very sucky

Sell Your STEAM Items HERE
Originally Posted by GNick01 View Post
after a long time break, i tried to get back into texturing

very sucky

It's not really that bad for a new starter, but I think you should rather start with a sketch, to help you on deciding what the head would end up looking like from the start, rather than do random shape after random shape not knowing what the head would eventually end up looking like.
Originally Posted by Universe View Post
welp i asked my mom, getting a Wacom tablet \o/

Nice man, can't wait to see what you're doing \o/
Originally Posted by Universe View Post
welp i asked my mom, getting a Wacom tablet \o/

wow nice, I also need to get myself one sooner or later so I can get out of this cartoon style already.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by FruitCandy View Post
Merge with us today bro. There is no way we can become official if people keep making art organizations. It has already been cleared up that we do in fact accept ALL forms of art, whether it be graphic design, website designing (art wise), or texture creating. Art is art. Kgo

I would merge if they would accept me, cri cri.
That means I can join? :'D graphic designers for the win

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Well each of us has its own style. You are more a 3d style and im 2D style :'D

Tho I don't feel that this organization appreciate the work that Graphic designers do, like some posts say, you guys think its just fonts & background with effects. (<-----thats wrong)

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club