Ranking
Original Post
Rate My rap pls
James is her bf and im mad pls rate 1 to 10 10 best
Made to say fast btw
......A Dark Day.....
My mom calling me every 2 minutes to do something. Its sapping all my energy is exhausting. All this energy expenditure is costing. My sister bitching about talking disrespectfully doesn't she know she being very hypocritically? Just move out finally! she trying to take all my games, im bout to fucking light this bitch up in a bunch of flames! im tired of here always hanging out with here little james. Everything she says about me are false claims. She always staring at me like a hawk i didn't even do nothing holy fuck! Yelling at me about stuff i didn't do im gonna have to kill myself, yea that's what im gonna do. What the fucks going on in this house, yes im fucking mad. Shes always talking about everything i do. When i explain this to my mom she says its not fucking true! i just want here to die. If i see here corpse i wont even try to cry. These are the dark side of my thoughts. I don't care what im about to say but maybe one day ill kill her just not today.
Think you're thought
Probably the whitest rap I've ever read in my entire life. Imo a 5/10.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Reading lyrics for all rap songs suck. Record it and let us listen pls

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

deak/10
record it and upload it to youtube so I know what it's suppose to sound like.
my sister is 37 i bought 2 phones and and a ps3 she took it all for 3 yrs now so im lik really mad.
Think you're thought
Thanks for doing your job ed!

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder