Ranking
2/10 Not really my kind of thing. I don't like the singing, and the drum beat is quite generic in my opinion, and doesn't change throughout the song.

This has the same riff for most of the song, but it is a very good riff in my opinion, and I really like the opening.
Alright 7/10

A note from the author about this song:

"You See Through Me" features a surreptitious recording by Jarboe of a drunken rant by me. I think I discovered the cassette one day in a drawer in her desk and decided to use it for a song dedicated to her ("you see through me"). Of course it's incredibly embarrassing to include on an album made for public consumption, but I thought it a legitimately good recording - a good "performance" in a way, despite the fact it was of slovenly, spiteful me. It could have been anyone. Well, maybe not. Prescient, it's subject was money. Anyway, it was just "material" and everything's fair game.

I got really surprised when I found that the drunk guy in the tape was actually Michael Gira (author/singer from this song and also singer from swans).
7/10, i like it. its slightly unsettling while also feeling pretty sincere and somewhat soothing

on an almost unrelated note, that album's/swans are dead's baby version of all lined up is so much worse than the god-tier version in stftb its not even a competition

-----
youtube quality is pretty shit so if u have spotify or whatever try that instead
Last edited by Arctic; Jan 22, 2019 at 03:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
3/10, I wasn't really feeling it all too much, wtf Arctic. I felt like I was high as hell for the first two minutes. I also wasn't expecting such a hardcore shift, but it didn't last long enough (I wanted it to) and I went back to feeling like I was high.

If you aren't listening to these in the background then totally watch the video, it's great.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
6/10 cool use of the sounds and stuff but it's repetitive.

===

Former [AS] Co-Leader (Two times), Former [eVo] member, Current [TANG] member <3