Toribash
Original Post
GrayveXP Raps
Hey everyone. Today I released my first complete work. A small 7 songs EP and honestly I'm really satisfied with the outcome.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...uB89FdpdluW5y0

If you could leave your 2 cents about my music I'd love that. If you could subcribe to my channel or even tell your friends, share on facebook whatever, I'd love you even more.

#TribeOn
wow i don't normally listen to this type of music but there's something about it that i like a lot

good job
I think you are one of the first persons on Toribash to post their music that is actually serious high quality. I love the tracks!
I was worried because usually rap people post on forums (and on toribash) turns out to be terrible or at least terribly produced. This one is neither, it's pretty ok. At the very least it's well done. Getting more into details: I think every instance in which piano was used it sounded pretty bad; I'd love to hear some faster tempo but that's just a personal opinion; outros are a bit boring. Other than that it's fairly enjoyable, with title track being definitely my favorite one and an earworm. It stands out. I guess I'd say rain is my 2nd fave, despite the first 10s of intro that I really dislike.
Dunno, being harsh and sincere I'd rate it like between 5.5-7/10. Given how most rap people post in "check out my rap" threads isn't even worth getting a rating, it's not bad I guess.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
this is pretty nice. i am not a huge rap fan but i listened through the whole thing with no problems

one question though, is it me or is "My Life" rendered at 320 kbps while the others are all 256? not that its a problem, because almost nobody can notice the difference
oh yeah
Good shit dude. My type of music and it's great. The way you rap, the tempo, and just the way the words come out hella reminds be of Notorious B.I.G.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

notorious grayvexp
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
Deakmaniac has got some real competition now, ever thought of doing a colab with him?

My serious opinion is that they are kinda a bit lame. Like the lyric is a bit weird, like you are trying to sound gangster but then you say you will miss your dog... (song 2)
Last edited by FistofLife; Sep 19, 2014 at 07:29 PM.