ES Recruitment Drive
some potgs are so shit omg, why does a bastion who gets a double kill in tank mode get to rain on my parade as a genji who got a multikill after deflecting widowmaker
I really don't care about the play of the games anymore. I think they might go by damage done/kills in that short amount of time. I have seen some pretty shit potgs but I have not put too much thought in it.

As for the nerfs which have been applied, do you guys see any major differences? As I have witnessed today, Mccree still shits on the lives of nearly everyone he encounters, and widow still does crazy amounts of damage. I can tell she was nerfed a bit, but she does take out a large portion, if not all of your health in one hit. Neither of the two can half health tanks though, so I guess that is good.
A hasbeen like the rest
Originally Posted by dannyrug View Post
I really don't care about the play of the games anymore. I think they might go by damage done/kills in that short amount of time. I have seen some pretty shit potgs but I have not put too much thought in it.

As for the nerfs which have been applied, do you guys see any major differences? As I have witnessed today, Mccree still shits on the lives of nearly everyone he encounters, and widow still does crazy amounts of damage. I can tell she was nerfed a bit, but she does take out a large portion, if not all of your health in one hit. Neither of the two can half health tanks though, so I guess that is good.

I feel like widow maker wasn't hit at all really, forgot she even got nerfed

They fixed mcree up so that while he can still combo squishies to death, but he cant 90% tanks anymore. I think he's in a good spot right now actually.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
I feel like widow maker wasn't hit at all really, forgot she even got nerfed

They fixed mcree up so that while he can still combo squishies to death, but he cant 90% tanks anymore. I think he's in a good spot right now actually.

Sadly I only play squishy characters

But I can see a small difference in widow. Her body shots seem a bit weaker, but she still does an insane amount of damage. Almost to the point where there does not seem to be a difference.
A hasbeen like the rest
She does much less damage, you can tell by how the local Zenyatta population exploded overnight.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
yeah you basically have to hit headshots or they will just go behind a column and heal back up
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
She does much less damage, you can tell by how the local Zenyatta population exploded overnight.

I only play on the europe and asian servers, and I haven't seen a zenzatta in like 20 games
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I literally saw more Zenyattas the day after the patch than I saw all of pre-patch.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
well then again I play in the level 42-60 cess pool where everyone wants to be hanzo
Does this game usually take a long time to install on PS4? I've been installing it for hours now. Guessing it's just a huge game.

edit: downloaded. loving it
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Jun 17, 2016 at 08:01 AM.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."