Ranking
Masterscoot_st_Cork_st_Cork_st_Gswitch_st_Cork(fak e complete)_ml_Btwist

The btwist is very ugly, but it's the first time I have twisted on a missleg-trick. I have done nice-looking btwists before, but from a dip.
Attached Files
##Cork missleg Btwist.rpl (516.9 KB, 17 views)
(You feel a strong urge to watch the replay below, don't ask yourself why)
But is very efficient conservation of momentum, I promise. :P
Have you seen the japanese toddlers who do full in from masterscoot?
They pretty much do it like that., but IRL I personally do it the way I did it in the "TD hook" replay.

Anyways, here is my most creative (but by far not my cleanest) combo yet. It's obstacle-based, but not quite parkour. I would love to know what you think of it.
Attached Files
Nope I don't really watch toddler trickers ;p

This parkour replay might as well be on xspar XD
The weird sideswipe was probably my favourite thing you did there. Also you should try tucking your corks icy and not wakanda style and then maybe you can land dub cork x)
これ何?ゴミ?
I'm sorry, but what is "icy" and "wakanda style"? I have searched the internet but have been unable to figure it out. Im not from the USA so I'm quite unfamiliar with it's slang and whatnot. Do you mean I should tuck arms faster, side by side (instead of over eachother) and have straight-ish legs? That's what I've seen with other peoples do with their double corks.

Here are is my closest double cork attempt and also a kroc leet-kick.

Added a new setup for swings.
Attached Files
##Double Cork (ugly landing).rpl (315.2 KB, 13 views)
###Not a holy hook.rpl (201.1 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by RazerOrc; Oct 5, 2018 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Added a replay
In the first rep, I did not like the landing, which you said. Also, I did not like the brush movement at the beginning, on which you relied.

In the second rep, I did not like your opener and the fact that the cork was not completely twisted. Also in it there was no such smoothness of movements than in the third rep.

In the third rep, I really liked the cork, as it is very smooth and it is made more than 360, but I did not like the final flip.

In general, I like your reps, and I aspire to the same smoothness, but so far I am not good at it. Keep improving in this direction, I think you will succeed.
P.S. Sry fr my english
Thanks for the response

I added the final flip just to see if I could. One day I will try to do a raiz from a cork, but it requires a bit more than one and a half twist or pivot on ground since you have to get the foot sideways to do a good one.

Btw I would love it if anyone else wants to post their tricking-replays here, don't be discouraged by the name of the thread. I want the toribash tricking community to grow! Or maybe, if anyone wants, I can create a new tricking-thread with a more general name. I feel like the toribash tricktionary-stuff has kind of died off, which is rather sad.
WARNING!!! THE REPLAY BELOW MAY HURT YOUR EYES, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO HAVE A TAP WITHI
Did 2 new transitions for the first time, the tricks themselves look quite bad. Haven't really seen this kind of stuff in toribash, but if you know of any replays with similar transitions please tell me where I can find them.
Attached Files
Icy corks are basically just having your jumping knee bent and the ohter straight like Brendan Morrison's irl corks, it's usually only done with single rotations tho. Wakanda style is something I made up because you tuck your arms over each other yea x)

Anyway here's one of my not that many replays (wip)
Attached Files
ar888.rpl (495.5 KB, 8 views)
これ何?ゴミ?