Ranking
Hi My names Jason
I live in reidsville nc
and why I want to join the clan is because I have liked Obey for idk how long and i see that your recruting Im takeing my chance and making an app
Well things you need to know about me
1 Im 15
2 My Ign Is Unkown122

My Belt is 2nd Dan Black Belt
Yea ik ive ben inactive a long time

-Unknown To Dank For Memes My fave Band is 21 Pilots or dubstep

Hope I am Accepted to join the OBEY fam I <3 You Guys
All the Applicants/Trials have been denied.
Sorry for the bad news and long wait, but we were busy last few days.

Feel free to reapply whenever you feel like it!
And remember being cosistent raises your chances of joining.

Hello,
My real name is Tom, I live in Indonesia (Jakarta Barat more specifically) so GMT +7
I'm 15, about to be 16, and I'm a male and I love animals.
I play Toribash almost every day, I love the game a lot and I spend most of my time on this game, even if there are important exams. (I never get caught cheating so I don't have to worry about studying :P)
I'm relatively shy and introverted, so I'm trying to find a nice community I can communicate with as I have very low self esteem. I've met a few Obey members and they seem very nice, so I thought about joining Obey. I hope to learn from the members of Obey.
I've been in another clan, Mystic
I left because it died, most members we're very inactive.
The things I consider myself decent at is aikido, ABD, Sparring, Ukebashing, and Parkour.
Though most of the time I self spar as I can't find sparring partners due to my lack of confidence to ask them. You can add me on discord, Instep#3190
I have a few replays for you to see, though they are all singleplayer as I don't save multiplayer replays often.
Thanks for your time! I hope I didn't bore you.
If you need more info (My address, social security number, murder victims, relationship status...) feel free to ask me.
Attached Files
Instep - M - Abzu.rpl (373.7 KB, 5 views)
Instep - P - Yatagarasu.rpl (1.49 MB, 3 views)
Instep - Manip - Laughter.rpl (751.3 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Instep; Dec 11, 2016 at 08:18 AM.
"It doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful"
My replay thread
About me

Hello Obey! Im Magic. Also known as Holo or Benander. Yes ive had 2 namechanges and im planning to have 3rd.
You can call me Ben since my friends calls me that. Im 18 years old man from Finland.
My timezone is GMT +2. I dont really have any other hobbys than videogames and i drive to the gym allmost everyday.
Ive played ice hockey for more than 10 years and ive been boxing and doing some mma for like 5 years.
I had to stop these hobbys cause of my back injury.
Im a dude who is really easy to get along. I might get a bit butthurt or salty when im tired etc.
I also might be over hyped and talking too much sometimes. Thats cause of my medication.
Im currently studing on "Vocational Qualification in Business Information Technology".
I should graduate like in a couple months or so. Im also working part time on a webpage. The webpage is Finnish Creditcard and bankloan webpage called "Vertaaensin".
I basicly keep track of revenues and this kind of boring stuff. I dont really like it but i like money.

About Toribash

I started playing Toribash regularly in 2014. I played it before that but didnt really get into it. Im currently 7th dan black belt.
Im pretty active in Toribash.
Im ingame everyday and im on forums atleast every hour. My forum and ingame activity is pretty good but after the year changes ill be somewhat busy so ill still be active but less active.
Im mostly Akido and Lenshu player. These are my strongest mods.
Im currently a bit rusty but ill get my rust off in no time.
Im also trying to get into the Spar, Parkour and replay making. Im still kinda beginner on that so i dont see it worth showing for.
I have a alt called James. Its currently on a clan called Virals just to hold the clan.
If this is a problem Ill leave the clan Asap. I dont use alts.
I have couple previous clans. My resent once will be (v) Virals and [Crooks] Crooks.
Virals was a clan what i made with couple friends of mine. We had a good run etc.
Problem with the clan was that all the leading guys will be busy next year.
That happening it will result to the clan dieing so we desided to kill the clan with the leaders.
Crooks was a nice clan too. I enjoyed the stay there untill they invited couple immature members.
I disagree accepting them. Felt like i would not fit in.
I can give better details about these if thats needed.

How to connect me?

I have Skype and Discord so its really easy to connect me there.
I also read my pms really often. So im really easy to connect.

I guess thats all. I can add something if its needed.
Also im writing this on my laptop and i dont have much replays on this.
Ill add what i have and i can add more if you want me to.

Attached Files
1double dm.rpl (43.8 KB, 2 views)
1lenshu dm.rpl (79.6 KB, 2 views)
We are sorry to anounce that Magic has been denied because Me and Fred got contacted by [WAPOW]Flames and [JollyR]Nikosefs that he applied at the same times to all of us, that will mean we auto reject him.

Is this going to be the final decision since we talked about this?
I wasn't involved in talking about this so idk if it is, but even if it was you could reapply after waiting a bit/ till this situation is clear so it wouldn't affect on your applying. But let's hope for the best and I hope you'll get answer to your question as soon as possible.
Ok Lets Do This.

Hello, a lot of you guys probably saw this coming since I've been lurking around and pondering about joining for a few months, most of you guys probably already know who I am, and if not then you can read further on to find out. My Name is Cameron, I'm 19 years old, and live in New Jersey. My GMT is -5.

Gaming Stuffs
I've been playing Toribash for almost 3 years now (Will be three in January). My main skills in the game revolve around Aikido based mods, Its not that i don't like judo or the "shu" mods its just I find them annoyingly simple to master. While I have skills in those mods i prefer not to fight in them unless its for something important like a Clan War or Clan League. My other Skills lie in Kickboxing, ErthTK, and ErthTKV2... and maybe Lenshu if I start practicing again. My Clan History consists of Origin (Where most people know me from), and Vibe, Both were fun clans to be in and I had a wonderful time that lasted for about a year each. However, I'm at the point where I want to "settle down" per-say and stay in a clan for more than a year and a half maybe longer. I've been living the solo Life for about a few months and while I have been given offers for other clans I decided to put my focus solely on Obey.

Personal Stuffs
Other than Toribash I do have some things going in my life; Now that I am out of school into the "real world" (God help me) I am looking for a job and such, as well as a place to call my own. Hopefully Me and my "Brothers"- I call them brothers because they are like family to me- will be getting an apartment in 2 years or less. Other things I do Include Writing, Youtub...ing... I honestly don't know what the 'profession' is technically called when talking about it like this... Lets just say I'm a Youtuber, and I help my friend with his music career from time to time. Besides Doing Youtube (If you wana see about that I have a thread in Entertainment and Media), writing is my main passion. You can find a thread about my stories in the 'Art' section of the forums. Right now I'm helping a friend with a story called Mystiria. Go read if you have the time, its really coming together!

Contacty Stuff
I have IRC, Skype, Discord and a beautiful microphone set up for use (Its Black and Gold). However note that I will be online on the week days for sure. When I get a job my schedule may change little or drastically, and for some reason my laptop (the only PC left atm because my other one is being weird) does not like it when TB and Skype run at the same time, so please don't hold it against me if I'm not on Skype or Discord a lot. I do however check my PMs on the forums all the time. If and when I get Accepted we can talk about all the contact information trading. I will be downloading Skype and Discord(Maybe not sure if an app is avaliable or not) for my phone and hopefully it will solve all my problems.

Conclusion
Anyway thanks for reading, if all goes well hopefully I wont have to make another one of these. I have a feeling that this is my last stop and that it will be a fun filled ride. Hope I am correct in my assumption.
Attached Files
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...