Ranking
Originally Posted by KlausSchwab View Post
Its hilarious how Perma bans are handed out like candy, every time I check ban list there's another player with 10,000+ games played that got perma banned for scamming, toxicity, etc. You'd think a game with less than 50 active players daily would try to maintain its player base, but instead they will perma ban someone for toxicity / scamming / harassment / etc when they are literally going to appeal the ban in a few months - a year, perma bans should be handed out less often, and instead the bans should be a month - a year, especially when you have players like Icky who have so much power that they can spawn items, sell them, and not get banned, even though Stellar did the exact same thing and got destroyed, it just proves the ban system is a complete joke. Icky spawns items, nothing happens, someone hypothetically says something about genders hypothetically, PERMA BAN FOR TOXICITY HARASSMENT TRANSYLVANIA

Also for the brainlets, of course the things I listed are bad, but the economy is LITERALLY based on teenagers gambling, don't be surprised when a teenager / child loses all their TC gambling then scams Lmao its like a self fulfilling prophecy

Stop breaking rules. Simple.

"Oh officer, I've been to this walmart thousands of times, surely you can overlook me stealing from it once."

Lol ok. Come up with a better argument for your points. There are plenty of people who "lose it all" and don't scam people, especially as frequently as you have. Grow up
Last edited by Lucci; Apr 27, 2023 at 07:51 AM.

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
i cant let these toribash staff members control my life anymore