Ranking
Original Post
Spring Break
Well, the time is fast approaching. Spring Break for me is the week after next and since I live near Augusta GA, I have to get away before the crowd for the Masters come.

My retreat destination, DISNEY WORLD.

So ya, anybody got any plans for Spring Break?
hi
Spring break is currently happening for me.

Plans, eh, I couldn't tell ya. Will play it by ear.

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Todays the last day for spring break for me. Went on a cruise. \o/

Sweet, who did you go with?
the god
Spring break has been over for Akron U for like 2 weeks. I went to work
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Now , after the weekend my spring break starts.
8 days free!
Probably going to disneyland! =P
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
My plans for spring break: Learning to use my pump, while playing ff7, and trying to get a no-save perfect game.
Hoss.
no-save perfect games are crazy hard to do in FF7...that means alot of grinding, if you don't want to take the chance of losing. Also, I don't know quite what your definition of perfect is, but if possible remember NOT TO TAKE ANYONE TO LEVEL 99! If anyone hits level 99, the final boss becomes tremendously more difficult. So keep em at 98, unless "perfect" to you means all of em at level 99. In that case, have fun. :P

Also, I thought spring break was this week, so i haven't gone to school for two days. For some reason the school never called, but I found out spring break is next week.
Originally Posted by hidingwarior View Post
no-save perfect games are crazy hard to do in FF7...that means alot of grinding, if you don't want to take the chance of losing. Also, I don't know quite what your definition of perfect is, but if possible remember NOT TO TAKE ANYONE TO LEVEL 99! If anyone hits level 99, the final boss becomes tremendously more difficult. So keep em at 98, unless "perfect" to you means all of em at level 99. In that case, have fun. :P

Also, I thought spring break was this week, so i haven't gone to school for two days. For some reason the school never called, but I found out spring break is next week.

Perfect game = all char 90+ 98-, so between 90-98 all chars, excluding aeris, because of sephiroth.

I have 3 days of no jabbing myself constantly with needles to look forward to, then I will have to jab myself one more time with the pump.
Hoss.