Ranking
Original Post
Currently contemplating giving you guys rewards for posting!
Recently, I've noticed a bit of a slowdown in General Discussion, except for the general burst of threads that are not discussions. Personally, I find this kinda annoying, because I think we need more good things to discuss. Good for activity and good for getting rid of spam posts (if only because more spammy members are found and executed.)

So, fellow community members, what should we do, and what have you noticed?

(And say nothing about Wibbles, it's staying the way it is.)

Replying without reading my signature and this entire thread will get you banned.
Last edited by suomynona; Mar 10, 2009 at 12:13 AM.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by CiaoTime View Post
The best bet is involuntary euthanasia for any idiots.

HuhJosh is a prime example.

Effective: Yes. Extremely rude: Yes.

Let's try to avoid extreme rudeness, but keep the effectiveness. :P
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Well I find that their used to be games in discussion, now they're in wibbles. Polls and Etc. used to be in Discussion, now they're in rapid threads. Movie reviews used to be in discussion, now they're in the movie forum. So yeah, It's just because Toribash is more organized now.
Originally Posted by SecondSoul View Post
Well I find that their used to be games in discussion, now they're in wibbles. Polls and Etc. used to be in Discussion, now they're in rapid threads. Movie reviews used to be in discussion, now they're in the movie forum. So yeah, It's just because Toribash is more organized now.

He makes a good point. When I think of "discussion" I typically think of what would probably fit better under "debate" by forum standards. The forums have grown a bit in the past few months, unfortunately the term "general discussion" will never get any less vague, so people just sort of post whatever here.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
well i think that rapid threads took a lot of what WOULD have been discussion.

It's not really any less, just not in the same spot.

The popularity of wibbles is disturbing though...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Welll ive seen a couple of attempted advertisements...Its getting really annoying...

I think its a side effect of toribash's growing popularity
i think all of the treads are moved. i saw six on one page that were all moved to diffrent parts of the forums
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
I think we should just stop caring. This forum is waaay over-categorized. Like Discussion and Debate. They're practically synonyms, but we have seperate forums for them.
i liek turtelz xd
When there were the commercials, it was highly discussed, and much people posted there, we need a big topic, like, idk global warming, though it should not get too much into "Debate" :o