Toribash
Last edited by Spartan094; Feb 1, 2013 at 11:27 PM.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Been a while since I did anything. Just got back into C4D and wanted to test the physical sky thing. Seems to be producing quite interesting (and ok looking IMO) lighting.

Sadly I could not be bothered to model anything as I am sort of lacking the time right now so I just used some standard objects found in C4D.

Proud member of [Pandora]
That sky looks great, seems like you added a little bit of haze/mist in there as well. Very nice.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Guys, give me a theme. Not something overly complicated and if possible something I could find reference for. I HAVE to get back to doing shit. Been slacking off too much lately.

EDIT: Really quick render (really, took like 5 mins to do) :

Last edited by vladvlad; Apr 2, 2013 at 04:12 PM.
Proud member of [Pandora]
Nice quick render, but the background looks like just a simple image.. You could add some stars and satellites.

Also if you new themes, just look around you and try to re-create something that you own.
It's easy and you may come up with a lot of cool renders.
http://hozhuangshi.deviantart.com/ar...ator-132645954

this works, sort of. you'll have to skip abstract expressions.

A nice touch to your image would be lit cities on the dark side of the earth.
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
Looks pretty cool vladvlad, would be nice to see some halo effect - even if it's unrealistic. I'm a sucker for space renders with excessive volumetric lighting...

Originally Posted by wiirus View Post
http://hozhuangshi.deviantart.com/ar...ator-132645954

this works, sort of. you'll have to skip abstract expressions.

A nice touch to your image would be lit cities on the dark side of the earth.

>> "Furry King Lust"
Um, no thanks. @_@
gee, I got stuff like bay, clock and space adventure.
Well, it's more suited for drawing anyway
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.